Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (261 Views)

Bandits Targeting And Killing Our Male Children In Zamfara Worrisome – Rep Gumi / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / CAMA 2020: SERAP Asks Court To Restrain Buhari From Targeting Activists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Who also thought of this that Tinubu may be on a threaded path of loosing his position as Jagaban of Lagos and at same time loosing the presidential seat.
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Those who stirred him up for presidency may actually be tired of his reign as Jagaban of Lagos state.
Re: Closed by helinues: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2022
That shouldn't be your headache or?
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2022
I just hope he doesn't loose the two because I like him as a person especially for his achievement in Lagos state but he is aged already angry
Re: Closed by beerfraud: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2022
1686s:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Justwise
Seun
Rule 1 and 19
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Those who stirred him up for presidency may actually be tired of his reign as Jagaban of Lagos state.

And they knew this earlier because of course, he would use all his attention, energy and machinery to win the presidential seat, forgetting maintaining the Jagaban of Lagos seat also needs all this during election.
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Who also thought of this that Tinubu may be on a threaded path of loosing his position as Jagaban of Lagos and at same time loosing the presidential seat.

I just hope Baba is not giving Jagaban Ticket to smart Gubernatorial candidate.

Because, that may be the king that would not remember his Joseph.
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Queenttoast01:
I just hope he doesn't loose the two because I like him as a person especially for his achievement in Lagos state but he is aged already angry

Because I remembered Baba effort in 2019 to make Sanwoolu became Governor, it was attention consuming and calculative.

I just hope he can do the two together.
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2022
All this are my thought, I don't know if anyone has similar thoughts too.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Queenttoast01:

It's not an easy thing to remove Tinubu from Lagos even if he travel out of Lagos for 10 years with communicate with the people.

You people don't understand what it means for someone to depend on you.
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Thanksful:

It's not an easy thing to remove Tinubu from Lagos even if he travel out of Lagos for 10 years with communicate with the people.

You people don't understand what it means for someone to depend on you.

I want to believe what you said here but I just hope reality don't catch up on you.

Don't you know is when people see you active that they depend on you? They will immediately cut all his communication cables

Do you know Ambode would have become Jagaban of Lagos if he sees this kind of opportunity baba is throwing out now?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Queenttoast01:

I want to believe what you said here but I just hope reality don't catch up on you.

Don't you know is when people see you active that they depend on you? They will immediately cut all his communication cables

Do you know Ambode would have become Jagaban of Lagos if he sees this kind of opportunity baba is throwing out now?

Ambode could not. You don't understand what leadership is. You must lead people and among those people, many want to rise with you if you are good and they believe in you.

A leader can't rise from the flank accept the other is dead not sidelined.
Re: Closed by Queenttoast01: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Thanksful:

Ambode could not. You don't understand what leadership is. You must lead people and among those people, many want to rise with you if you are good and they believe in you.

A leader can't rise from the flank accept the other is dead not sidelined.

Well, I just hope all this are true.
Do you remember what happened to Oshiomole of Edo state?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Counters Tinubu, Says PVCS Have Not Expired / Courtesy Visit To The Speaker, Oyo State House Of Assembly / Watch Video Of Abba Kyari Drug Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.