Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Rectified - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rectified (230 Views)

NUC Directs Universities To Suspend Academic Activities / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / What Is The Cause Of Fraudulent Activities On The Account Of Pple? Who's Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rectified by talk2rotman(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
The handler has contacted me and we've sorted it out..... he then sent me what I needed.

Thanks guys
Re: Rectified by phenzy(m): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2022
talk2rotman:
I'm here to seek for your advice nairalanders.

I needed an online lesson note of civic education and I went through the scheme of works Iof some of the providers I saw on the Internet and the one that seems to be close to what I wanted is Classhall... I contacted this guy and he gave me options ... which are. 1 500 to access the site for one month but not suitable to teachers
2. 1000 to access the site for 4 months
3. 2000 to access it for a year.

I told him I would have love to go for option 3 but what I needed now is just this civic and that's all...that can I pay 500 so he can send it to me that I'm not really after the monthly subscription.
I sent the money to this guy and he asked me to send my name and email which I did...later he told me I can now access the site...when I checked the site...all the things I was doing on it before paying was still the things I was doing on it and there was no linking pointing to how to download or anywhere to copy the lesson note.

I contacted this guy to make my complain and he was just ranting....that after buying a car I'm now complaining to the dealer that I can't drive that there's nothing he can do again. I asked him yo just send civic for just one term to me but he refuse and said the money is gone.

Pls is this an ideal way of doing business and what do you guys think...should I leave the money for him or continue to disturb him to send the note to me...though he has blocked me but I can still contact him if I need to

Leave him bro
Hope he meets his waterloo
Re: Rectified by peteonline: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2022
talk2rotman:
I'm here to seek for your advice nairalanders.

I needed an online lesson note of civic education and I went through the scheme of works Iof some of the providers I saw on the Internet and the one that seems to be close to what I wanted is Classhall... I contacted this guy and he gave me options ... which are. 1 500 to access the site for one month but not suitable to teachers
2. 1000 to access the site for 4 months
3. 2000 to access it for a year.

I told him I would have love to go for option 3 but what I needed now is just this civic and that's all...that can I pay 500 so he can send it to me that I'm not really after the monthly subscription.
I sent the money to this guy and he asked me to send my name and email which I did...later he told me I can now access the site...when I checked the site...all the things I was doing on it before paying was still the things I was doing on it and there was no linking pointing to how to download or anywhere to copy the lesson note.

I contacted this guy to make my complain and he was just ranting....that after buying a car I'm now complaining to the dealer that I can't drive that there's nothing he can do again. I asked him yo just send civic for just one term to me but he refuse and said the money is gone.

Pls is this an ideal way of doing business and what do you guys think...should I leave the money for him or continue to disturb him to send the note to me...though he has blocked me but I can still contact him if I need to

Why pay when all the lesson notes are free at www.stoplearn.com ?

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Port Harcourt / JAMB UTME 2022 Thread / The First Five (5) Female Judges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.