Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1242 Views)

JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Saao(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: . by Yohans(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2022
3 points is second class lower if the school is using a five points grading system.
Re: . by Thegracefulness: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Saao:
Hello everyone,
Please I need your explanation for the above captioned.
I'm currently postgraduate diploma student, i will be graduating this year but I came across a requirement for M.sc for postgraduate diploma. Its state that, the minimum requirement is 3 points cgpa, what's the meaning of the 3 points in a simple sentence?

Thank you

Seeing that you do not know what this requirement is, I’d particularly advise that you, instead, use the money you’re keeping for this M.Sc postgraduate Diploma, and maybe start up a business or something.

It obviously in its most simple term, mean your CGPA must be up to 3.0 and above.

5 Likes

Re: . by Saao(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:

Seeing that you do not know what this requirement is, I’d particularly advise that you, instead, use the money you’re keeping for this M.Sc postgraduate Diploma, and maybe start up a business instead.

It obviously in its most simple term, mean your CGPA must be up to 3.0 and above.
I don't need ur advice on whether to start up business, why not stick to the question. And learn not to insult people because they want to learn. Anyone can learn anything, the fact that u know, doesn't make u superior to others.

4 Likes

Re: . by nuelsylves(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's a pity that a post graduate student doesn't know the meaning of 3 points CGPA. How do you got to the level of post graduate diploma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Druggey(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saao:
I don't need ur advice on whether to start up business, why not stick to the question. And learn not to insult people because they want to learn. Anyone can learn anything, the fact that u know, doesn't make u superior to others.
Ahah baba, him no insult u na. Na advice him dey give u woh cool
Re: . by Saao(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Druggey:

Ahah baba, him no insult u na. Na advice him dey give u woh cool
the advise isn't needed, he need more of the advice because even with business, you need education.
Re: . by Mario1989(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saao:
Hello everyone,
Please I need your explanation for the above captioned.
I'm currently postgraduate diploma student, i will be graduating this year but I came across a requirement for M.sc for postgraduate diploma. Its state that, the minimum requirement is 3 points cgpa, what's the meaning of the 3 points in a simple sentence?

Thank you
It means your CGPA (GP) must be upto 3.0 before you get admission into MSc program.
Some universities even require as high as 3.5 CGPA as a prerequisite for MSc.
Just read hard and make all your papers, you will make it...GOOD LUCK

5 Likes

Re: . by Nwibii: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
I'm cumin grin grin let me ask Google d meaning.
Re: . by Saao(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mario1989:

It means your CGPA (GP) must be upto 3.0 before you get admission into MSc program.
Some universities even require as high as 3.5 CGPA as a prerequisite for MSc.
Just read hard and make all your papers, you will make it...GOOD LUCK
thank you so much, really appreciate
Re: . by Thegracefulness: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saao:
thank you so much, really appreciate

You should actually be ashamed anyway. I’m surprise you’re so emboldened. Let me tell you, I am not insulting you, if you go through my previous posts on this blog, I have never trolled anybody—pertinent to point out that I am not also talking down on you, but you should be ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Simple question, them don turn am to insult
Re: . by Saao(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:

You should actually be ashamed anyway. I’m surprise you’re so emboldened. Let me tell you, I am not insulting you, if you go through my previous posts on this blog, I have never trolled anybody—pertinent to point out that I am not also talking down on you, but you should be ashamed that you are a graduate, yet do not have the mental capacity to grasp a simple phrase like that. God forbid.
I'm not ashamed of learning, even learning the least of things. I don't need to go through your previous post, your current post shows your public conduct but a smart student learn all the time. You should be ashamed of yourself to insult someone that want to learn, even learning the least of things. Pride destroy quickly, watch it.

1 Like

Re: . by Rickmann: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thegracefulness:

Seeing that you do not know what this requirement is, I’d particularly advise that you, instead, use the money you’re keeping for this M.Sc postgraduate Diploma, and maybe start up a business or something.

Oga it was a harmless question, all you had to do was answer or keep mute.

Everybody na oversabi for this country , reason why nothing works here.

Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2022
nuelsylves:
It's a pity that a post graduate student doesn't know the meaning of 3 points CGPA. How do you got to the level of post graduate diploma?

Me too ooo... I wonder how do he got to the level grin
Re: . by Saao(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2022
princetunex:

Me too ooo... I wonder how do he got to the level grin
I got to this level because I can learn anything to succeed. So kindly stick to the question or keep mute. Anyway, I already got the answer from reasonable people here. Thank you

1 Like

Re: . by Saao(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2022
nuelsylves:

now that is your problem right? I got to this level and will get to the highest level because I learned the simplest of things. The fact that u think u know, that doesn't make u superior. Anyway, I already got the answer from reasonable people and those that knew the answer to my question.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Saao:
I got to this level because I can learn anything to succeed. So kindly stick to the question or keep mute. Anyway, I already got the answer from reasonable people here. Thank you

So now you don't recognise sarcasm I'm not surprised anyways.
Re: . by nuelsylves(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Saao:
now that is your problem right? I got to this level and will get to the highest level because I learned the simplest of things. The fact that u think u know, that doesn't make u superior. Anyway, I already got the answer from reasonable people and those that knew the answer to my question.

Stop making fool of yourself here. You got to the level of post graduate diploma without knowing one of the first and basic things every student should know once they gain admission into higher institution.

You should have privately make use of Google search instead of exposing your ignorance here.
Re: . by Saao(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
nuelsylves:

Stop making fool of yourself here. You got to the level of post graduate diploma without knowing one of the first and basic things you should know once you gain admission into higher institution.

You should have privately make use of Google search instead of exposing your ignorance here.
look at this one, so Google search is the best option to you? You want to act like u know but just insulted yourself. Look you don't decide how and when I should learn , I decide that. Knowing is different from having an idea. In all your write up you provided no information as regards the question I asked only to derail my threat. As it stands today, the so called knowledge you have as regards the question, that is if you do, we are at thesame level since I asked and great mind provided the answer, so what different has it made? You can choose to learn earlier than me and I can choose to learn late both knowledge are the same. If you have what to do with your time, brother you can now focus on it okay. Thank you
Re: . by nuelsylves(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Saao:
look at this one, so Google search is the best option to you? You want to act like u know but just insulted yourself. Look you don't decide how and when I should learn , I decide that. Knowing is different from having an idea. In all your write up you provided no information as regards the question I asked only to derail my threat. As it stands today, the so called knowledge you have as regards the question, that is if you do, we are at thesame level since I asked and great mind provided the answer, so what different has it made? You can choose to learn earlier than me and I can choose to learn late both knowledge are the same. If you have what to do with your time, brother you can now focus on it okay. Thank you

LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Few Months Used 2013 Corolla Sport / Odogunyan Grammar School In Ikorodu, Lagos Taken Over By Flood. / Lasu & Laspotech Part Time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.