Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (609 Views)

How I Nearly Get Scammed By Someone that asked me for Help. / Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / SCAM ALERT: Top 5 Ways Nigerians Get Scammed On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LegitAirdrop: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2022

Re: . by SomeNairalander: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Just go to the bank to report the case, dont mind the looks on the faces of people that'll attend to you because i cant believe people can still fall victims to this people, just do the needful your bank should help you
Re: . by LegitAirdrop: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
I'm about to tweet it now. Its own is finished!
Re: . by LegitAirdrop: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thanks man!
I almost fell for the swindle.
Since I receive the message, I've been rejoicing that last last I benefitted from this government not knowing that I'm set for premium tears..

I've even drafted a post for it once I receive the alert.

SomeNairalander:
Just go to the bank to report the case, dont mind the looks on the faces of people that'll attend to you because i cant believe people can still fall victims to this people, just do the needful your bank should help you
Re: . by aycapri(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oga, block your ATM card first. You can do that by calling your bank, block on your app or use the ussd
Re: . by Nozino: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=LegitAirdrop post=109538789]Someone sent a message on Whatsapp to me this morning saying;
Congratulations!!! You've been selected to receive FG survival fund of ₦85,000 that I should send my Zenith account details.
I think I applied for such then so immediately, I sent my details.
He then ask for the last 6 digits of my Zenith ATM which I hurriedly send it to him.
He then said he needed my BVN! to take my record that it is CBN that will credit me directly and they are just to provide my details to the CBN.

I sincerely hope he succeeds in scamming you or at least using your information to take a loan. To think that you’re educated

You aren’t naive, you were greedy. I’m rooting for the scammer.
Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
U too dull!!!nigeria is not for u........

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Medicine after death.
Re: . by Kingpin1000: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
You dey nairaland when you suppose dey bank.
Bro just pray, He doesn't put you into debt or other issues.
Do you know they van use your account for fraudulent pickups. Yes they can load money into that account because they can now easily withdraw or use it to buy things online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by KingAlayinde(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
LegitAirdrop:
Someone sent a message on Whatsapp to me this morning saying;
Congratulations!!! You've been selected to receive FG survival fund of ₦85,000 that I should send my Zenith account details.
I think I applied for such then so immediately, I sent my details.
He then ask for the last 6 digits of my Zenith ATM which I hurriedly send it to him.
He then said he needed my BVN! to take my record that it is CBN that will credit me directly and they are just to provide my details to the CBN.

Naive me, immediately sent BVN.
He then send there is no network on Zenith Bank that a lot of people have their transactions pending.
He then ask if I have other banks stated which I send my FCMB acc details.
So I didn't see the payment, he now said I should deposit ₦20,000 inside my Zenith account that by tomorrow the CBN will credit me ₦120,000 with my ₦20,000 making ₦140,000.
This was when my initiative came alive oooo!
I've sent him my BVN and the last 6 digits of my Zenith ATM, pls hiw do I protect myself from this?
I already know it's a scam from his speech so don't let me ask if anyone receive FG survival fund at the moment.
Pls help me! I think I should report directly to my bank to deactivate my ATM. Why of my BVN? Are my other accounts link to it safe? �
Mods s help me take this to fp , I need People's advice.

Sapa must have dealt with you alot to differentiate scam from reality, cos you really need that money but thanks ya stars that you got nothing on ya aza he would have wipe everything for you mumu man ....
Re: . by Boogyman557: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Anybody way fall 4 SCAM 4 dis kind Time in dis useless CUNTREE..

Na to BLAST d PESIN left leg wit my old KALA..

WTF MAN
Re: . by LegitAirdrop: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=BigDick70inch post=109539372]U too dull!!!nigeria is not for u........[/quote][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Jaruma Appear In Court Tomorrow / How Ibadan Became The Ritualist/skull Mining Capital Of Nigeria / Popular Delta And Benin State Ritualist Run Mad After Refusing To Use His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.