Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ippis Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ippis Issue (663 Views)

Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ippis Issue by Iceboiking: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
Please there is something actually bothering me
I was working with an agency under Ippis before, but I got another job with another agency still under Ippis, so I resigned from the 1st one and captured with the second agency, meanwhile the 1st agency was still paying me salary until the new one wanted to pay us the new recruit after three months, and the new one did not pay me, so they said it was because the 1st agency haven't stopped my salary yet, that why they couldn't pay me..
So I now went to my former agency to complain to them that I resigned and my salary has not yet been stopped and that they should stop my salary so that the other agency can start paying me, so they did.....
And I went back to my new agency and told them that the 1st one have removed me from their payroll, so they enrolled me........
Now my question is
Will this my new agency pay me my arrears as they paid my fellow recruits seeing that I didn't do change of service, I was given a fresh appointment.....
Please I need an answer to this from somebody that has experience please....
Thank you
Re: Ippis Issue by osato45: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
I think may be what ippis should have done was to do migration for you, since your information is in their database, that is transfer your details with same ippis number to your new mda, well confirm from those in ippis department of your mda if you would get any arrears, although I doubt if it's possible because it would mean you would be paid twice and ippis was brought in to remove this kind of problems were people earn from 2, 3 mdas at a time.
Re: Ippis Issue by Iceboiking: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
osato45:
I think may be what ippis should have done was to do migration for you, since your information is in their database, that is transfer your details with same ippis number to your new mda, well confirm from those in ippis department of your mda if you would get any arrears, although I doubt if it's possible because it would mean you would be paid twice and ippis was brought in to remove this kind of problems were people earn from 2, 3 mdas at a time.

I thought that was what they did before, because when I was capturing I told them I already have Ippis number, thinking they will do the migration, but I later found out they didn't do it after all...
Now when I went to the old agency to complain to them, they even ask me to refund the money which I did
Re: Ippis Issue by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
How did u resolve this

(1) (Reply)

Room Mate Needed / Male Factory Workers URGENTLY NEEDED!!! / National Population Commission ( NPC) Set To Begin 2022 Trial Census Fieldwork N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.