Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Daybreak Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Daybreak Thread (227 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daybreak Thread by aribisala0(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Try to check the times of daybreak from January to December across different towns

Please register the time you see the first light of the day and your location .Hopefully we can keep this alive for 12 months
Re: Daybreak Thread by aribisala0(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Please do it the same way each time. Do not record a time when it is fully bright but first light .
Re: Daybreak Thread by aribisala0(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Daybreak my location 7.31
Re: Daybreak Thread by aribisala0(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2022
Daylight 07.25 am
Re: Daybreak Thread by pseudonomer: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2022
This thread is pointless, you can easily check sunrise and sunset for any location on your weather app.

Re: Daybreak Thread by aribisala0(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
pseudonomer:
This thread is pointless, you can easily check sunrise and sunset for any location on your weather app.
You are entitled to your opinion
I may have my reasons if you think there is no point and you are wise you would have kept away. You are one of those clever by half individuals with no wisdom.

Think before you talk and if you have nothing useful to say be silent.

Has it occurred to you that I already have the app information?
Has it occurred to you that the app may be inaccurate or that I just want to corroborate

Wisdom is not about cho cho cho

The moment you open your mouth to start talking you stop learning

If it is pointless , is it your pointless?

The only pointless thing here is you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ideal? / Anyone Travelling To Cotonou Tomorow / London To Lagos Biker, Kunle Adeyanju Is Now In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.