Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My First Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My First Website (279 Views)

How I Created My First Website With My Android Phone / Buy Domain And Host Your First Website For Free: Easter Special / Build Your First WEBSITE With Your Android Phone Today(100%_awesome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Website by Storylike: 4:02am On Jan 24, 2022
This week i decide to get my hands dirty, you know, build my own thing wink
decide to build to a lifestyle blog with a new technology called webstory

pls check the blog out and give me a honest review
[url]instoreel.com[/url]
Re: My First Website by Stephen0mozzy: 5:02am On Jan 24, 2022
It's an innovative concept....nice one.
Nice use of whitespaces too.

(I viewed on a PC sha, so I don't know about the responsiveness to mobile view).

One more thing, the "Photo to text ratio" of the lower part of the reels are quite unbalanced (asin the text con too small compared to how large the picture be)

1 Like

Re: My First Website by LittleFinger1: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
I love it, it's interactive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design This Kind Of Website And Very Fast? / Can I Pay With Naira / When To Post On Instagram For More Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.