Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

` - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ` (1507 Views)

Nobody Has Called Me Ashawo In This Life, Am I Not Woman Enough - Lady Asks / I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Now Am Feeling Depressed. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

` by mattmogan88: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please someone should respond to me
Re: ` by heniford2: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
First you are on growth level okey stop this mindset ur depressed just cross check yourself, all you need know is financial freedom how do you do start get a job be busy plan set up business some will fail some will stand be positive and avoid woman. Okey if you saved up 900k hit me up will help u either to move at of Naija or startup something big a promise to you
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
heniford2:
First you are on growth level okey stop this mindset ur depressed just cross check yourself, all you need know is financial freedom how do you do start get a job be busy plan set up business some will fail some will stand be positive and avoid woman. Okey if you saved up 900k hit me up will help u either to move at of Naija or startup something big a promise to you

Thanks bro, i appreciate
Re: ` by gfon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Learning the fashion designing is okay,i would also suggest you learn a good IT Skill though.Like me,have got plans to go into animations/designs.Just look for something that you have passion for,learn it and try to be good at it.The world is going fast in a techy direction,don't be left out
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
gfon:
Learning the fashion designing is okay,i would also suggest you learn a good IT Skill though.Like me,have got plans to go into animations/designs.Just look for something that you have passion for,learn it and try to be good at it.The world is going fast in a techy direction,don't be left out

Can I make it big with animation/designs?
Re: ` by gfon(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
mattmogan88:

Can I make it big with animation/designs?
you should if you are determined,focused and resilient.It quite expensive to learn though,but it's profitable in a long run.FYI,i haven't started yet,just making researches and preparing tools i would need to kick-start.Na money we dey use find money
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
gfon:
you should if you are determined,focused and resilient.It quite expensive to learn though,but it's profitable in a long run.FYI,i haven't started yet,just making researches and preparing tools i would need to kick-start.Na money we dey use find money

Its true, person no fit start anything without money
Re: ` by henrimoto(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Be patience and persistant in all you set to do in life. The journey of success in this present life, is a continous process. There is no shortcut to achieving it ( success). Dont be in a haste. Dont compare yourself with anybody in life, your finger thumb print is different from other persons, so, is your destiny. In the course of your journey to achieving a set goal, develop hard skin for insults, embarrassment and the other negatives. And this... Dont remain idle. Find an activity/ies that will engage you before you start up that which you have in mind to do. Remain positive!
Re: ` by KingAlayinde(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
mattmogan88:
This is my story. I will try and make it brief.
I've been struggling ever since I left secondary school in 2014, since then I've made a lot of mistake, first mistake was waiting for my parents and siblings to dictate my future for me.

2015 i did computer training, 2016 i Learnt how to repair laptop and desktop but there was no capital to start up my own. So i wasted 2017 sitting idle at home which was my second mistake.

2018 my family members pushed me to go Lagos and learn trade (Auto parts), which is popularly know as boyi. That too didn't go well , i spent only 2 months in Lagos and went back to the village.

2019 i started phone charging business, but competition was too much for me, my expenses was way too much than my income so i had to close down.

Ending of 2019, i opened a video game center, 2020 COVID-19 strike and everywhere was on lockdown, so i Hardly see customers coupled with maintenance of the business. Business wasn't going as i anticipated. I closed down on December 2020, which was my third mistake.

2021, i started working as a bet9ja cashier, insults and life threatening was too much coupled with deptors, i managed to save up to 250k and resigned on December 2021.

Currently this 2022 am jobless and my savings is gradually decreasing, am now afraid of doing another thing and failing/quiting within a year. Depression is creeping into me small small. I don't know what to do again, am kind of hopeless. I want to venture into fashion designing but I've got to learn it first.

Please guys help a brother, your inputs and advice will be appreciated.

Lalasticlala
Myd44

You lacks vision and mind you persistent is the key to whatever you wanna do in this life, you cant sow a seed and harvest it that moment ..... You're not patient enough for growth to takes place

1 Like

Re: ` by mattmogan88: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
henrimoto:
Be patience and persistant in all you set to do in life. The journey of success in this present life, is a continous process. There is no shortcut to achieving it ( success). Dont be in a haste. Dont compare yourself with anybody in life, your finger thumb print is different from other persons, so, is your destiny. In the course of your journey to achieving a set goal, develop hard skin for insults, embarrassment and the other negatives. And this... Dont remain idle. Find an activity/ies that will engage you before you start up that which you have in mind to do. Remain positive!

Thanks bro
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
KingAlayinde:

You lacks vision and mind you persistent is the key to whatever you wanna do in this life, you cant sow a seed and harvest it that moment ..... You're not patient enough for growth to takes place

Am trying to put myself together

1 Like

Re: ` by michlins(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2022
The phase you are currently is what everyone else has and will pass through especially when you are from poor home.

Don't be afraid of failing. Rather be afraid of not trying because it will come back and haunt you
Re: ` by Kobojunkie: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2022
mattmogan88:
Currently this 2022 am jobless and my savings is gradually decreasing, am now afraid of doing another thing and failing/quiting within a year. Depression is creeping into me small small. I don't know what to do again, am kind of hopeless. I want to venture into fashion designing but I've got to learn it first.

Since you seem to have major complaints about most everything, have you considered taking up farming or working on a farm then? Find a job on a farm somewhere where plants and animals won't insult you and the day is just OK. Maybe after doing that a year or two, you will be better. undecided
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2022
michlins:
The phase you are currently is what everyone else has and will pass through especially when you are from poor home.

Don't be afraid of failing. Rather be afraid of not trying because it will come back and haunt you

Fear of the unknown
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since you seem to have major complaints about most everything, have you considered taking up farming or working on a farm then? Find a job on a farm somewhere where plants and animals won't insult you and the day is just OK. Maybe after doing that a year or two, you will be better. undecided

Are you for real ?

I've been trying to leave the village but i don't know how to do it.

I've spent my whole life in the village, except the 2 months i spent in Lagos.
Re: ` by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
mattmogan88:
Are you for real ?
I've been trying to leave the village but i don't know how to do it.
I've spent my whole life in the village, except the 2 months i spent in Lagos.
I am not joking at all. Did you train on the farm during your time in the village? If yes, then look for farms where you can get employment in the city else go back and learn so you can maybe have other options. undecided
Re: ` by DonroxyII: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
You are just far from your God. Go back to God and Pray fervently for your Hustles and work smart ... flee From Sin !
Re: ` by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
mattmogan88:
I've been struggling ever since I left secondary school in 2014, since then I've made a lot of mistake, first mistake was waiting for my parents and siblings to dictate my future for me.

2015 i did computer training, 2016 i Learnt how to repair laptop and desktop but there was no capital to start up my own. So i wasted 2017 sitting idle at home which was my second mistake.

2018 my family members pushed me to go Lagos and learn trade (Auto parts), which is popularly know as boyi. That too didn't go well , i spent only 2 months in Lagos and went back to the village.

2019 i started phone charging business, but competition was too much for me, my expenses was way too much than my income so i had to close down.

Ending of 2019, i opened a video game center, 2020 COVID-19 strike and everywhere was on lockdown, so i Hardly see customers coupled with maintenance of the business. Business wasn't going as i anticipated. I closed down on December 2020, which was my third mistake.

2021, i started working as a bet9ja cashier, insults and life threatening was too much coupled with deptors, i managed to save up to 250k and resigned on December 2021.

Lalasticlala
Myd44

I like your struggling spirit, keep it up but this time hand everything to God and get his approval first
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
frozen70:

I like your struggling spirit, keep it up but this time hand everything yo God and get his approval first

Yeah, am really careful this time around
Re: ` by stacyadams: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
mattmogan88:

Lalasticlala
Myd44
. If u can drive,get driving license
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2022
stacyadams:
. If u can drive,get driving license

I can't drive, am even afraid of staying in front of a vehicle.
Re: ` by yuping(m): 5:54am On Jan 29, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: ` by teamoneline: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Read at least 10 books on business before you enter business. Eg. Think and grow rich. Atomic habits. 7 habits of highly effective people. Don't stop reading at 10. Keep going
Re: ` by mattmogan88: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
teamoneline:
Read at least 10 books on business before you enter business. Eg. Think and grow rich. Atomic habits. 7 habits of highly effective people. Don't stop reading at 10. Keep going

I will try this
Re: ` by Herkim(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Bros , Courage in 3 words due regardless , regardless of fear, regardless of situations you presently find your self, be seen , be courageous in your actions ,speak up every thing you say or does matters at this point in time.

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

An Advice for a Friend who doesn't have Peace in his Marriage / Very Sad News: Separated-at-birth twins get married / Cheating Husband - Three Crucial Things You Need To Know Before You Confront Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.