Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad (168 Views)

List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / Tips: Guide To Study Abroad / Help I Want To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad by Hollyharjii: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I am an HND holder and I want to do a conversion program to be awarded B.Sc, the main reason for this conversion is to allow me process a study Visa to do my M.Sc in UK, this has been a long time dream but lately I'm worried because of my O'level results which happens to be a combination of waec and neco.

Please what is my stand of gaining admission for M.Sc with waec and neco and which of the UK universities accept such?

Or should I forgo travelling and save the money for the conversion program to venture into agriculture business as I'll be 30 in 6months time

Only fact response please

Op, help push to front page please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of High Rated Fully Funded Scholarships In Germany / JAMB Adopts New USSD Code For UTME/DE Registration And Examination / What Business Can Undergraduate Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.