Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship (338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by stolaonipekun: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
My fellow brother's in the forum I just which to come here and share what is bothering me. My fiancee just lost her feeling for me she doesn't create time for me again.
When I time notice I seat her down and tell her my observation she said am an ungreaful person that she intentionally did that and she said she still in love me me that for now I should just take it like that.
On that faithful day she sent me a message on WhatsApp
Attention 30%
Love 50%
Care 70%
Re: Relationship by Kriss216: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
stolaonipekun:
My fellow brother's in the forum I just which to come here and share what is bothering me. My fiancee just lost her feeling for me she doesn't create time for me again.
When I time notice I seat her down and tell her my observation she said am an ungreaful person that she intentionally did that and she said she still in love me me that for now I should just take it like that.
Attention 30%
Love 50%
Care 70%
So, what do you want us to do now?

1 Like

Re: Relationship by stolaonipekun: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Advice
Re: Relationship by Kollins11: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
stolaonipekun:
When I time notice I seat her down and tell her my observation she said am an ungrateful person that she intentionally did that and she said she still in love me me that for now I should just take it like that.
Attention 30%
Love 50%
Care 70%
BTW. Now that you know what she lacks, start giving her the attention else she will get it from another dude.

Once she starts getting the attention from another dude, she would start drifting away from you, and before you know it, the dude would start drilling her KUKUNASE.

Better act fast!!
Re: Relationship by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Send me her contact or I give you 2 new slim-thick chicks. Pick one.
Re: Relationship by stolaonipekun: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
08090534784 her number

(1) (Reply)

One Death Too Many! / How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery / How To Make Homemade Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.