Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Need A Virtual Assistant With Knowledge Of Learn Dash Lms Plugin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Virtual Assistant With Knowledge Of Learn Dash Lms Plugin (262 Views)

Academy LMS - Learning Management System V6.2 / A Webmaster With Knowledge Of WEBHOOKS Is Urgently Needed / Anyone With Knowledge Of Creating, Mail Newsletter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Virtual Assistant With Knowledge Of Learn Dash Lms Plugin by chinoify: 5:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys.
So I have an elearning website already setup, I need a virtual assistant with a good knowledge of learndash plugin and how to upload courses to the website.
The courses are about 80+…
If you fit in to this, pls send a WhatsApp message to 0 8 0 6 9 2 3 2 4 4 6.
PS: The courses are hosted on a platform already, you need to copy the links and also design a sales funnel for each course, a guide will be given to you.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Top Web Hosting Service / How To Fix Bot Traffic On Your Website / Paid Course: How To Design And Host Your Own Wordpress-powered Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.