Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Flutter Programming Vs Networking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Flutter Programming Vs Networking (395 Views)

Online Programming Vs College..? Which Is On Is Comfortable And Why?�� / Programming Vs Web Development / Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutter Programming Vs Networking by Baabu320: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Good day Nairalanders

I am having career conflict and I need the guru on the platform to help me with their experience.

I tried learning python for data science in 2020 but on getting to machine learning I stopped because I hate calculation….

In January 2022, I enroll for flutter programming, but I couldn’t cope with the class cuz the teacher were teaching as if we are expert tho all other student are familiar with programming and has a solid background in JavaScript and other languages compare to me that I am totally new to programming, so I didn’t find it interesting.

Lately, I realize that I have interest in something physical that doesn’t involve programming, like networking (I am a cctv engineer) and hoping to take aws in the future. So I want to ask these in network field their experience, how easy is it in getting a job here in Nigeria and abroad?

What does the future and the market look like?

Comparing flutter programming (mobile app dev) to Network which one is better?

I have read enough on google but I want these in the field to give me hint from experience in any of the field

Thanks
Re: Flutter Programming Vs Networking by JudeAfoo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
I've wasted enough Naira and time on trying to learn networking with the hope of getting a bank job but omo. The time and cash went down the drain wasted. Thinking careerwise, your rise as a network engineer is quite slow and job opportunities are low in the market compared to programming a LinkedIn search would prove me right. You also need some costly CISCO CERTIFICATIONS before you can be taken seriously as a networker. If you're young and have enough USDs to spend on CISCO certification you can tow the path. However, with programming portfolio is all you need is to get your first professional job whether at a startup or established company. You'll be ahead of a networker in less than 3 years. It's what I did
Re: Flutter Programming Vs Networking by Baabu320: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
JudeAfoo:
I've wasted enough Naira and time on trying to learn networking with the hope of getting a bank job but omo. The time and cash went down the drain wasted. Thinking careerwise, your rise as a network engineer is quite slow and job opportunities are low in the market compared to programming a LinkedIn search would prove me right. You also need some costly CISCO CERTIFICATIONS before you can be taken seriously as a networker. If you're young and have enough USDs to spend on CISCO certification you can tow the path. However, with programming portfolio is all you need is to get your first professional job whether at a startup or established company. You'll be ahead of a networker in less than 3 years. It's what I did

Thank you for for the information and advise I really appreciate your comment, that’s why I want to hear from these who have tow the path so they can be of guide…thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: Flutter Programming Vs Networking by rottable(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
JudeAfoo:

Thanks for this your response. I have learnt something today
Re: Flutter Programming Vs Networking by Baabu320: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Professional Full Stack Developer, Programmer And Server Admin Payment After Job / Why You Need To Learn Front-end Development / Need A GT Bank Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.