Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Networking Vs Flutter Programming - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Networking Vs Flutter Programming (252 Views)

Hardware And Networking Class / Flutter App Development Services - Android Developer / Top 19 Pro Tips And Tricks For Speeding Up Flutter App Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Networking Vs Flutter Programming by Baabu320: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Good day Nairalanders

I am having career conflict and I need the guru on the platform to help me with their experience.

I tried learning python for data science in 2020 but on getting to machine learning I stopped because I hate calculation….

In January 2022, I enroll for flutter programming, but I couldn’t cope with the class cuz the teacher were teaching as if we are expert tho all other student are familiar with programming and has a solid background in JavaScript and other languages compare to me that I am totally new to programming, so I didn’t find it interesting.

Lately, I realize that I have interest in something physical that doesn’t involve programming, like networking (I am a cctv engineer) and hoping to take aws in the future. So I want to ask these in network field their experience, how easy is it in getting a job here in Nigeria and abroad?

What does the future and the market look like?

Comparing flutter programming (mobile app dev) to Network which one is better?

I have read enough on google but I want these in the field to give me hint from experience in any of the field

Thanks
Re: Networking Vs Flutter Programming by Golan007: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Baabu320:
Good day Nairalanders

I am having career conflict and I need the guru on the platform to help me with their experience.

I tried learning python for data science in 2020 but on getting to machine learning I stopped because I hate calculation….

In January 2022, I enroll for flutter programming, but I couldn’t cope with the class cuz the teacher were teaching as if we are expert tho all other student are familiar with programming and has a solid background in JavaScript and other languages compare to me that I am totally new to programming, so I didn’t find it interesting.

Lately, I realize that I have interest in something physical that doesn’t involve programming, like networking (I am a cctv engineer) and hoping to take aws in the future. So I want to ask these in network field their experience, how easy is it in getting a job here in Nigeria and abroad?

What does the future and the market look like?

Comparing flutter programming (mobile app dev) to Network which one is better?

I have read enough on google but I want these in the field to give me hint from experience in any of the field

Thanks

Hope you are good at subnetting?

You think Networking is any easier?

Give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Networking Vs Flutter Programming by Baabu320: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Carbon Fiber Cutting Manufacturer / Iphones And Laptops Up For Sale / Please Who Can Recommend ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.