Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (4647 Views)

Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 and ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 And ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by shopwiser: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning
Re: . by shopwiser: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning.....
Re: . by shopwiser: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: . by shopwiser: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good afternoon you guys
Re: . by shopwiser: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good evening...
Re: . by shopwiser: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning
Re: . by shopwiser: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: . by shopwiser: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning
Re: . by shopwiser: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Still available
Re: . by shopwiser: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening
Re: . by shopwiser: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening.
Re: . by shopwiser: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Good morning..
Re: . by Dawn91(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
shopwiser:
Good morning..
Bro can't you take a hint ? No one is going to waste their money to buy this garbage . It's a digital edition ps5 , why on earth would anyone buy a distal edition which can't play discs? At least with discs they can buy cheaper used discs unlike this turd sandwich of a console you are selling...

Bro here's my advice open your window , now grab that ps5 and thorw.it out the window ....even abokis won't buy this ...

Better use it or throw it away
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Good morning
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

Bro can't you take a hint ? No one is going to waste their money to buy this garbage . It's a digital edition ps5 , why on earth would anyone buy a distal edition which can't play discs? At least with discs they can buy cheaper used discs unlike this turd sandwich of a console you are selling...

Bro here's my advice open your window , now grab that ps5 and thorw.it out the window ....even abokis won't buy this ...

Better use it or throw it away
keep your dumb advice to your miserable self kiddo...or advice me in real life.. drop your exact location dumbskull plus you can never afford fifa 2021 disc.. brokeass

Don't let me find you
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Good morning
Re: . by Dawn91(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
shopwiser:
keep your dumb advice to your miserable self kiddo...or advice me in real life.. drop your exact location dumbskull plus you can never afford fifa 2021 disc.. brokeass

Don't let me find you
[/s]

Why. I play FIFA 21 when I have 22 ... You are just a clown

Throw this piece of junk away
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Why. I play FIFA 21 when I have 22 ... You are just stupid

Throw this piece of junk away
no dey show me pack grin play the game na...broke ass.. is this not youm.. criminal trying nto sell a ps5 to someone under my thread for 500k... Shey bet never chop you tire. Poor miserable thing. Keep replying.. you are helping me keep my thread at the top .. am done with you... undecided

Re: . by Dawn91(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:
no dey show me pack grin play the game na...broke ass.. is this not youm.. criminal trying nto sell a ps5 to someone under my thread for 500k... Shey bet never chop you tire. Poor miserable thing. Keep replying.. you are helping me keep my thread at the top .. am done with you... undecided

Sold 2 ps5s already

You are frustrated... Who knows maybe you stole this from a shop in Ikeja thinking this was regular ps5

You don enter my hand today I will make sure you don't sell this ps5 on nairaland..
I own over2 units of ps5 I cam sell you one but you are weird

E pain am grin
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

Sold 2 ps5s already

You are a hungry thief... Who knows maybe you stole this from a shop in Ikeja thinking this was regular ps5

You don enter my hand today I will make sure you don't sell this ps5 on nairaland..
I own over2 units of ps5 I cam sell you one but you are thief

E pain am grin
also cool down I'm actually reporting your account.. there are many tribalistic words you have said in the past...brb am coming grin
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

Sold 2 ps5s already

You are a hungry thief... Who knows maybe you stole this from a shop in Ikeja thinking this was regular ps5

I own over2 units of ps5 I cam sell you one but you are thief

E pain am grin
you are messing with the wrong person I promise you ..you have jam your match today
Re: . by Dawn91(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:
see you wanting to rape a girl .....i wonder why you weren't reported.. who is the actual gay in us both now...

See that same format you used for a guy selling laptop.. oga go and sleep ..... Na thief dey recognise thief... grin

rape?

Rule 2: mkmyers45, cao)
Re: . by shopwiser: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha rape? This one is on drugs ooo...
Look , just return this ps5 to the dustbin or to the owner

grin
oga no dey disguise...serial rapist... Telling a random girl she is sweet for doggy....
Re: . by Dawn91(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:

mkmyers45, cao)

Rule 2
Re: . by Dawn91(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2022
shopwiser:
nothing can be done ....cos I'm really mindful of my words.. but your account is going down today.. cos you don't use your words carefully... Lets bet
grin
Re: . by shopwiser: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc / Unbelievable, With This Low Species Laptop / Pool Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.