Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Walkthrough Of My Fullstack Web Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Walkthrough Of My Fullstack Web Application (429 Views)

Free Fullstack Web Dev. Boot Camp That You Can Start Now. / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer / React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walkthrough Of My Fullstack Web Application by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
GOAL

Migrate existing data to the database using python script. Then create a GraghQL-enabled Django backend and React frontend featuring Context API.

Technologies I used
Django
Graphene
GraphQL
React
Context API
Docker

Required Backend Features
Create a Product model
Create a command to migrate the products data above into the database
Create a GraphQL endpoint to return all the products to the frontend
Encapsulate your back-end services in docker containers

Required Frontend Features
Create a products page to show the GraphQL fetched products in cards with appropriate product data (name, price, pictures, etc.).

Each product should have an "Add to cart" button
On click add to cart, show cart summary component as an overlay and add the product to the cart. d) Allow increment (+), decrement (-) and delete functionality on each cart item in the cart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAyIgz79EU8

(1) (Reply)

Quick And Easy Way To Boost Your Conversion With Woocommerce Progressive Web App / Wow Djngo Passion Projct / Data Science Training In Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.