Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) (432 Views)

Top 22 FREE HTML 404 Error Page Website Templates / Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript / Get Paid Writing HTML And Javascript Codes Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by Javalord000(m): 3:13am On Feb 09, 2022
I make responsive web design templates (html, css and JavaScript) for sale, They can fit different screens (responsive to both mobile phones, tablets and desktop views).

For exclusive buying ( Won't be reselling to anyone) - #25,000

For non-exclusive buying (Will be Reselling to other people) - #5,000

To make and entirely new design - #5000 per simple page design

To edit or redesign one of the already made templates - (price negotiation)

For developers to easily change tags and details for easy and quick website development.

Details can also be edited or redesigned or reedited for non-developers.

Check my signature to contact me for more samples and other designs (for serious buyers only).

Re: Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Wetin anybody go fit get online ? undecided

Just by visiting codelist.cc
Re: Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by Javalord000(m): 4:02am On Feb 09, 2022
99thEnemy:
Wetin anybody go fit get online ? undecided

Just by visiting codelist.cc

Goodluck
Re: Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Javalord000:

Goodluck

As if grin grin grin.

You want to tell me you created an advanced HTML/CSS template from ground up? grin

get lost. grin
Re: Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by Javalord000(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2022
99thEnemy:

As if grin grin grin.

You want to tell me you created an advanced HTML/CSS template from ground up? grin

get lost. grin

Yes, seriously , I create all my designs from scratch,
That’s why am able to sell most of them to exclusive buyers.
If you’re saying this, it means my design is good, thank you man , I appreciate it. smiley wink grin cheesy
Re: Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by Javalord000(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Good evening
Re: Responsive Website Templates Designs For Sale (HTML,CSS And Javascript) by Javalord000(m): 12:15am On Jan 17
Available to make a new design from scratch

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Trading Broker / Webmasters In The House, Please Help / Twitter For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.