Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? (952 Views)

Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by AdventHero: 5:11am On Feb 09, 2022
How long will you limit the mighty works of God in your life through unbelief?

Dear friend, do not judge the ability of God based on your physical strength! Build on your knowledge of God's word and declare His promises with faith in your heart, cast out every doubt and you will surely triumph.

God is calling you today to believe in Him irrespective of the circumstances of your life. Beyond the triumph you can get in the world, your faith will also reward you with the crown of heaven.

Invite God into your situation and believe that he will give you victory, just like he did for Gedeon, Barak, Samson, Jephthae, David, Samson, etc (Heb 11:32-34).

Join us now as we study and pray
Facebook: https://fb.watch/b2Z8d7bDer/
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuyx05xS0iw

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2022
AdventHero:

When I see that believers have eliminated all the problems in their lives or at least the main ones.

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by NNTR: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2022
AdventHero:

Dear friend, do not judge the ability of God based on your physical strength! Build on your knowledge of God's word and declare His promises with faith in your heart, cast out every doubt and you will surely triumph.

God is calling you today to believe in Him irrespective of the circumstances of your life. Beyond the triumph you can get in the world, your faith will also reward you with the crown of heaven.

Invite God into your situation and believe that he will give you victory, just like he did for Gedeon, Barak, Samson, Jephthae, David, Samson, etc (Heb 11:32-34).

LordReed:
When I see that believers have eliminated all the problems in their lives or at least the main ones.
Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them [granting them certain authority] and said to them,
“Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subjugate it [putting it under your power];
(i.e. Have many children, so that your descendants will live all over the earth and bring it under their control.)
and rule over (dominate) the fish of the sea, the birds of the air,
and every living thing that moves upon the earth.”

No human being was promised a problem free life. We cannot solve problems, with the same thinking, used to create them. We hear that life is problems, while living, is solving problems

Time is the solution to all problems, also, I've heard it, said, and that will be talking of main ones, loll.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2022
NNTR:

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them [granting them certain authority] and said to them,
“Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subjugate it [putting it under your power];
(i.e. Have many children, so that your descendants will live all over the earth and bring it under their control.)
and rule over (dominate) the fish of the sea, the birds of the air,
and every living thing that moves upon the earth.”

No human being was promised a problem free life. We cannot solve problems, with the same thinking, used to create them. We hear that life is problems, while living, is solving problems

Time is the solution to all problems, also, I've heard it, said, and that will be talking of main ones, loll.

Then there is no reason to believe in mighty works of some mythical being. If you and I are the same, using all that is available to us to sort out our lives then the claim of you having a god who can perform mighty works is an empty one.

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

Ol' boy the book of Job says, "Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble."

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Ol' boy the book of Job says, "Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble."

Then your god of mighty works is of no consequence. If the quality of life of the average Christian is not different from the average non-Christian then the god is not a factor.

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by AdventHero: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

Gedeon could have chosen to see the vast army of the Midianites as a discouragement to lose FAITH; but rather he looked towards the MIGHTINESS OF GOD as the basis of his belief and not the intimidating numbers of the enemy (problem) before him.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

Then your god of mighty works is of no consequence. If the quality of life of the average Christian is not different from the average non-Christian then the god is not a factor.

But it rains on the just and the unjust grin
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

That is not the answer.

You people have not yet figured out what "believe" truly means for if you did you would have shown that satanist the remarkable difference between believers and others.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
AdventHero:

Gedeon could have chosen to see the vast army of the Midianites as a discouragement to lose FAITH; but rather he looked towards the MIGHTINESS OF GOD as the basis of his belief and not the intimidating numbers of the enemy (problem) before him.

God bless you.

Wrong Answer!
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

Your operative word is "see".

Unfortunately, very very few Find The Way, hence unless they are in your vicinity, you would not See that they live above all the shitty shits of living in this God Cursed world!
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
AdventHero:

It is not that they do not believe, THEY ARE HAPPY TO MANAGE LIFE AS IT IS, AFTER ALL, ALL OF YOU ARE MANAGING IT.

AND, AS YOU ALL SAY " IT IS NOT THAT BAD"!

SO, YOU MANAGE ON!
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Fatale: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Belief isn't the problem

I would rather say is Faith,

We all have our beliefs
But do most have faith?

No

Faith? It takes time, patience and consistency.

Fatale!
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
NNTR:

Time is the solution to all problems, also, I've heard it, said, and that will be talking of main ones, loll....

Respectfully, then you did not know the full import of Psalm 23, 91, 92 , Jeremiah 7:23 all over the Bible.

Problems are games for us with which we use to show the world that we are better than they are BECAUSE, THE LORD, IS TRULY WITH US!

And He maketh our faces to shine always which is why we sing alway

"Shouts of Joy and Victory Resounds in the Tents of the Righteous of The Lord.

The Lord's right hand
Has done mighty things for us
The Lord's right hand
Is lifted high

The Lord's Right Hand is on High!" Psalm 118:15

From Paul Wilburs "Shalom Jerusalem" Album.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by AdventHero: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not that they do not believe, THEY ARE HAPPY TO MANAGE LIFE AS IT IS, AFTER ALL, ALL OF YOU ARE MANAGING IT.

AND, AS YOU ALL SAY " IT IS NOT THAT BAD"!

SO, YOU MANAGE ON!

Being happy to manage can be liked to many other things; but it is not because they believe this can actually be better and yet chose to remain ordinary. This principle does not only apply to the accumulation of material things, it also apply to the practice of our faith as a way of life.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Exactly.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Respectfully, then you did not know the full import of Psalm 23, 91, 92 , Jeremiah 7:23 all over the Bible.

Problems are games for us with which we use to show the world that we are better than they are BECAUSE, THE LORD, IS TRULY WITH US!

"Shouts of Joy and Victory Resounds in the Tents of the Righteous of The Lord"!

Yet to see you do anything about the kidnappings. Which problem have you used to show you are better?
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by AdventHero: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fatale:
Belief isn't the problem

I would rather say is Faith,

We all have our beliefs
But do most have faith?

No

Faith? It takes time, patience and consistency.

Fatale!

Faith is believing and trusting in God.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

Yet to see you do anything about the kidnappings. Which problem have you used to show you are better?

grin I told you before, "I do not care to live in this world, so Kidnapping, herdsmen, rituals, fuel scarcity, is not my problem at all grin

LordReed:

Which problem have you used to show you are better?

grin I told you before that one of our numerous gifts for following The Lord is that "we prosper in everything"

And because of this I am greatly hated (and loved, THEY NEED ME! grin) by my neighbours

THEY INDEED SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
AdventHero:

God bless you.

The same Midianites the god was using to punish the Israelites, LoL. So the god was using the punishment to get people to have faith in the god. SMH.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I told you before, "I do not care to live in this world, so Kidnapping, herdsmen, rituals, fuel scarcity, is not my problem at all grin

grin I told you before that one of our numerous gifts for following The Lord is that "we prosper in everything"

And because of this I am greatly hated (and loved, THEY NEED ME! grin) by my neighbours

THEY INDEED SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

You didn't answer the question.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
AdventHero:

Being happy to manage can be liked to many other things; but it is not because they believe this can actually be better and yet chose to remain ordinary. This principle does not only apply to the accumulation of material things, it also apply to the practice of our faith as a way of life.

The essence and substance of the practice of our faith is that "it may be well with our souls"

So, as God Said, He would wash both the inside (spirit) and the outside "material things" of our vessel, that we may testify and truly say, "it is well with me".

And until this happens, you guys are gonna keep "alluta continua-ing"!
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

You didn't answer the question.

I did! grin

And the only people who can give Truth full testimony of it are my neighbours and colleagues.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly.

And that is just simply because God is Good, being and doing Good to all.

In that He Knows that No man can live without good at all. They shall die.

So, even if it is a little crumb of goodness, they shall have it, for it shall keep a man alive and sustain him. (Which is why He Cursed the earth with hardness and not absolute dryness, else man will die, even as soon as he is born.

But surely, the Children of The Masters of the House do eat and drink fat as Isaiah 65:13-16 Said, better than the rest as Daniel and friends proved.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not the answer.

You people have not yet figured out what "believe" truly means for if you did you would have shown that satanist the remarkable difference between believers and others.

Easy on the 'satanist'. LordReed would become the greatest preacher ever. He just doesn't know it yet grin
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by NNTR: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Shouts of Joy and Victory Resounds in the Tents of the Righteous of The Lord.

The Lord's right hand
Has done mighty things for us
The Lord's right hand
Is lifted high

The Lord's Right Hand is on High!" Psalm 118:15

From Paul Wilburs "Shalom Jerusalem" Album.
Since you just for the respectful sake of being truculent, want to be truculent then tell wherePsalm 23, 91, 92, Jeremiah 7:23 all over the Bible, promises you a problem free life.

If David didnt have the problem of Goliath to overcome he would have found favour with Saul.
If Joseph didnt solve Pharaoh's problem, he wouldnt have become Prime Minister of Egypt
If Abigail didnt solve Nadal's problem, she wouldnt end up to become David's wife

I reiterate, life is problems, while living, is solving problems

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did! grin

And the only people who can give Truth full testimony of it are my neighbours and colleagues.

The question wasn't who can testify, it was what problem have you solved to show you are different.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Easy on the 'satanist'. LordReed would become the greatest preacher ever. He just doesn't know it yet grin

LoLz. I like people who have good wishes for me.

1 Like

Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
LordReed:

The question wasn't who can testify, it was what problem have you solved to show you are different.

Seeing, is believing but seeing can not be implemented in nairaland.
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Seeing, is believing but seeing can not be implemented in nairaland.

So how can it be implemented?
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
NNTR:
Since you just for the respectful sake of being truculent, want to be truculent then tell wherePsalm 23, 91, 92, Jeremiah 7:23 all over the Bible, promises you a problem free life.

When a sheep is laying down abundance, does it have a problem?

When a soul is always recharged, can it be weary such that it would have a problem?

When your steps are guided such that death and evil mind their business because you are passing by, do you have a problem?

When you can eat in the presence of your enemies, do you have a problem?

When you are a Goodness and Mercy Magnet, do you have a problem?

Verily, verily I tell you, such a one has not a problem.

NNTR:

If David didnt have the problem of Goliath to overcome he would have found favour with Saul.
If Joseph didnt solve Pharaoh's problem, he wouldnt have become Prime Minister of Egypt.

As I said earlier "Problems are games for us with which we use to show the world that we are better than they are BECAUSE, THE LORD, IS TRULY WITH US!"

NNTR:

I reiterate, life is problems, while living, is solving problems

I did not say it is not a problem solving life but surely life is sweeter for the man who drives his A/C Prado from Onitsha to Lagos and gets there the same way he left Onitsha, than for the man who has to walk with his feet, from Onitsha to Lagos.

That is surely death and hell waka. And no wise person, would choose to walk.

But people are rarely wise!
Re: What If The Solution To Your Problem Is To Believe? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

grin That guy?

A bag of rice would return to N3,500. before The Hope of it even occurs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Relationship Between The Creator And The Creation. / Who Do You Give Credit To: Apostle Peter Or Paul! / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.