Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Can You Solve This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve This? (564 Views)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Do not show working please

Re: Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Can You Solve This? by dejt4u(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Option C (200%)

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
TheBlackNoble:
No need to sho w working. However, you may be wrong or right. Time will tell.
Re: Can You Solve This? by zealousayo(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
C. 200%
Re: Can You Solve This? by emitope: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
200%
Re: Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:

Modified
Re: Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:
C
200%
Re: Can You Solve This? by Odunharry(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Obinoscopy:
C
Re: Can You Solve This? by elantraceey(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
C
Re: Can You Solve This? by NDSMELODY(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2022
Option B is correct I.e 20%
Re: Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Obinoscopy:

Hello.

I have been helping you and your fellow moderators track down and expose trolls and identity theft criminals on this platform for a while now.

I want to become a moderator. How can I go about it?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This? by Ogamysamo: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
with or without work, with or without percentage(%) the answer is still thesame. percentage do not change the answer in any way

the answer is 2 without percentage and its still 2 with percentage.

HOWEVER YOU DON'T NEED PROVE, BUT INCASE YOU WANT A PROVE JUST MENTION ME
Re: Can You Solve This? by Ogamysamo: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheBlackNoble:
you are the only won who answer the question correctly, thou op no want us to elucidate the procedure
Re: Can You Solve This? by WhizdomXX(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
200%
Re: Can You Solve This? by Hermes119: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Hi, did you receive my e-mail ?
Re: Can You Solve This? by Ebubu3: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Obinoscopy:

Hi Obinoscopy,

First of all I'm sorry to post this here, but I wouldn't know where else to post this. You can delete this post after you may have replied me.

I was once in a conversation with you around 2020 concerning the possibilities of a Nigerian trained BPharm holder to practise in USA. You stated the terms, which was quite rigorous, lengthened in time, yet without complete assurance of success. Suffice to say Americans just love their own certificates over overseas own.

On USA Rx twitter on Twitter platform. I've come to realize thousands of American trained Pharmacists are resigning in droves for what they call soul-draining job. I've inquired and been answered that the job is stressful like you would never imagine, the chain employers disrespect you for a living, customers speak rudely to you and everyday you go back home to your wife to pour out the anger and frustration on her.

The sector was painted with a very frustrating tone; retail Pharmacy in USA, now it seems one with Bpharm from here can work PharmTech there with a little training, but pay is considerably lower than full fledged PharmD trained there and also working with the PharmTech in the same drug chain store.

I have also come in direct messaging with about 12 of them from different USA states and they have also resigned/considering to resign and switching to ambulatory pharmacy which has less frustration, or clinical pharmacy at best. It is just so scary because I resigned at a LOCUM job here in a Nigeria pharmacy because of enormous abuses from employers and stress, i wouldn't want to go to the USA after so much time delays and effort to suffer same fate. I'm not young anylonger and can't afford to live my mid-life like that. I am in communication with an American pharmacist who wants to connect me with a retail Pharmacist who could possibly bring me over for a pharmtech role, he keeps telling me it's not that bad as people say but a bit of me tells me he's just whitewashing me because there are tons of vacancies for pharmtechs and he doesn't want to lose out on me; therefore he is covering up.

Now here i am considering two things, I reckon you practise Pharmacy in Canada ? How is the experience like ? is it retail or clinical ? what do you have to say about the work environment ? which region of canada do you practise in ? is it non-frustrating and non-demeaning, non-condescending ? both from employers and customers ? how do they treat pharmacists and more especially you who are trained in Nigeria ? is it pharmtech role as well ? i just don't want to make a switch at soo much cost only to regret it. Is canada better to work in, and satisfying ?

if i'll have to take the pharmtech role in USA, i may consider switching to computer Tech career if I arrive there and the sad news I hear on their twitter becomes my reality ?
Re: Can You Solve This? by Ebubu3: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Ebubu3:

Hi Obinoscopy,

First of all I'm sorry to post this here, but I wouldn't know where else to post this. You can delete this post after you may have replied me.

I was once in a conversation with you around 2020 concerning the possibilities of a Nigerian trained BPharm holder to practise in USA. You stated the terms, which was quite rigorous, lengthened in time, yet without complete assurance of success. Suffice to say Americans just love their own certificates over overseas own.

On USA Rx twitter on Twitter platform. I've come to realize thousands of American trained Pharmacists are resigning in droves for what they call soul-draining job. I've inquired and been answered that the job is stressful like you would never imagine, the chain employers disrespect you for a living, customers speak rudely to you and everyday you go back home to your wife to pour out the anger and frustration on her.

The sector was painted with a very frustrating tone; retail Pharmacy in USA, now it seems one with Bpharm from here can work PharmTech there with a little training, but pay is considerably lower than full fledged PharmD trained there and also working with the PharmTech in the same drug chain store.

I have also come in direct messaging with about 12 of them from different USA states and they have also resigned/considering to resign and switching to ambulatory pharmacy which has less frustration, or clinical pharmacy at best. It is just so scary because I resigned at a LOCUM job here in a Nigeria pharmacy because of enormous abuses from employers and stress, i wouldn't want to go to the USA after so much time delays and effort to suffer same fate. I'm not young anylonger and can't afford to live my mid-life like that. I am in communication with an American pharmacist who wants to connect me with a retail Pharmacist who could possibly bring me over for a pharmtech role, he keeps telling me it's not that bad as people say but a bit of me tells me he's just whitewashing me because there are tons of vacancies for pharmtechs and he doesn't want to lose out on me; therefore he is covering up.

Now here i am considering two things, I reckon you practise Pharmacy in Canada ? How is the experience like ? is it retail or clinical ? what do you have to say about the work environment ? which region of canada do you practise in ? is it non-frustrating and non-demeaning, non-condescending ? both from employers and customers ? how do they treat pharmacists and more especially you who are trained in Nigeria ? is it pharmtech role as well ? i just don't want to make a switch at soo much cost only to regret it. Is canada better to work in, and satisfying ?

if i'll have to take the pharmtech role in USA, i may consider switching to computer Tech career if I arrive there and the sad news I hear on their twitter becomes my reality ?
cc obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Master’s With A Third-class Degree In The UK / Four Students Celebrating WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown / Amid ASUU Strike, See Deadlines For Diploma Courses In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.