Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Six Powerful Tips That Will Help You Write Cold Emails That Get Responses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six Powerful Tips That Will Help You Write Cold Emails That Get Responses (198 Views)

The Six Powerful Tips That Can Help Scale Up Your Earnings On Amazon Kdp / Get 23,717 Companies And Direct Emails That You Can Do Business With / How To Send Promotional And Transactional Emails That Convert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Powerful Tips That Will Help You Write Cold Emails That Get Responses by Thewritingbeing(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Let me guess you probably reading this because you:
- want to make more money online
- want get to clients or
- improve your chances of being noticed or getting a job...
this means you are probably looking for ways to sell your skills,
as you know freelancing platforms are good ways to get clients

but they are small ponds with many fishes because many

freelancers are on these platforms to get jobs which makes it harder because of the competition...

(although I still think Upwork is the best�)

However, there is another alternative to Freelancing platforms
which is cold emailing,

Cold emails are used by freelancers to pitch their services to companies and businesses

you send an email that explains what you can do,
how you can be of value to a company especially when you know about their job openings

So, many freelancers struggle because their emails do not get read nor do they get responded to.

But you can beat this, if you apply these tips I'd share with you shortly.

�Make your email precise, sweet, and brief...

the person you are emailing would probably receive many emails so you need to write it in a way that it can be read easily and quickly

� Space out your text
to make it more attractive for the reader of the email

�Avoid generic messages, write personalized emails, l
et the reader feel you wrote to them,
mention something they love or they recently did

(this is why you should research well)

DON'T JUST COPY & PASTE �

� Attach your credentials to prove that you are credible, talk about some of the success you have attained which is related to job...

(sell your talent and yourself)

� Create Value: discuss how you can make life easier and better for the person/company you are writing to...

�End with A CALL TO ACTION,
ensure this is clear and concise.
make sure it is highlighted enough to get noticed.

Are you struggling to get clients?
Would you like to monetize your skill too?
Discover how you can move from newbie to a top-rated freelancer in less than six month

Follow Rereloluwa Iyanuoluwa for more content on
Copywriting & Freelancing

P.S: I write and deliver convincing resumes and copywriting services that boost sales, additional clicks, and conversions as results for your brand.

I write outstanding quality, enlightening, and stimulating content for brands and businesses like yours, nurture your audience through my engaging and motivating content

I provide high-quality revising, editing, and proofreading assistance for your ebooks, articles, content, documents to help you convey your brand messaging effortlessly.

Reach me via:
WhatsApp: /+2348101259787
Email: theretingbeing@gmail.com

#editing #copywriting #content #sales #quality #freelancing #coldemail #job #morejob #copywriter #boost

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? / Warehouse Clearance / Making Money in Nigeria is so super easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.