Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) (41555 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Bluntguy: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2022
I am here lavishly spending my data seeing this.

96 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
I am here lavishly spending my data seeing this.
No one forced you to cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2022
She looks cute.. really imma happy for her.. cheesy
At least she's hitting places and proving those online wailers wrong..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by pheelhip(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2022
So sweet
No one is talking ill of her again, time changes everything.

In this life, chase someone with the bag and watch people keep quiet later if everything is happening fine

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by l0uie(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Am I bugging or did she kiss Munir on his lips?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Regina invest wisely oo

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by teezzybee: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
When hungry don ankor me like this I no dey fit think straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
undecided

Eve Esin dream live
I therefore recommend Actress Eve Esin to Ned Nwoko for marriage

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Money good...
Without it, my 'handsome' brother wouldn't have been able to catch this fish, and without money this fish wouldn't have made herself available.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by SatanicSatanist: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
If she no Bleep better preek for this vac , ma know why

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by dvkot(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Her son tho.. Kiss to the lips not a bad thing at all, but hope non of y'all sad females will attack a father when he does same to his daughter

25 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ancestor did not go with them

How will she explain to this boy that Ned is his father. Hommie be seeing his mates balling with young vibrant dads while his will be using walking stick

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

But Make she nor dey kiss that boy anyhow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by hilltop007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Money is good!

Start practicing JAMB Past Questions offline with our free android app. The app has 10 subjects (2004 to 2020 questions)

https://www.nairaland.com/6983548/jamb-2022-free-jamb-practice
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Mko123(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
A
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
All these dead Western countries.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by REALretep(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wahala be like front page

How can such a content make it to front page... because na celebrity abi MODS get paid for this

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She looks cute.. really imma happy for her.. cheesy
At least she's hitting places and proving those online wailers wrong..
no one cares if you're happy for her
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good one from the Nwokos.
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Malik1338(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mayimo:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.
Lmao
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
stanliwise:

no one cares if you're happy for her
You do.. wink

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Buhari is calling ned nwoko right away.

To ask why he leave that ripe yellow pawpaw to be roaming around

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by pitroski(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
She dey enjoy her life abeg

Dey enjoy your Germany life may me dey enjoy my Garri for hot weather[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
aBabe9:
To fcck this girl dey hungry me wahali
Why do you always reason with your Di.ck?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Her media team pays Nairaland for stories like this to make FP, so make una too vex, Seun dey look for money

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Forever 16
Re: Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos) by Rugaria: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Vacation in winter?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' / Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.