Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate (381 Views)

Rate What I Designed With Wordpress / Blogger To Wordpress: Please I Need Your Advise / How I Designed A N25000 Website Before Starting Ckdigital - Charles Dairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate by ZibrilTariq: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2022
WordPress is the leading CMS tool on the internet everyone knows that and it happens to be one of the most friendly and beginners' guides to creating beautiful websites/blogs that can be monetized with any ad network. This is a website I designed in less than three days with premium features. Please rate me and don't forget to drop your observations especially for those who would like to have me create something similar for them. Thanks!

https:///3gG6SR3

1 Like

Re: I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate by fabadec: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
ZibrilTariq:
WordPress is the leading CMS tool on the internet everyone knows that and it happens to be one of the most friendly and beginners' guides to creating beautiful websites/blogs that can be monetized with any ad network. This is a website I designed in less than three days with premium features. Please rate me and don't forget to drop your observations especially for those who would like to have me create something similar for them. Thanks!

https:///3gG6SR3

WhatsApp 08073658304
Re: I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate by charixel: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Link no work
Re: I Designed This Website With Wordpress Please Rate by iospen(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Watin be dis, say nah link or you Dey play ����

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wix Designed To Help With Booking Site / For Sale Ndokwa.com For Sale Ndokwa.com / Free Bulksms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.