Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Uber Driver - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Uber Driver (440 Views)

Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver by Bedotfarms: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
I work in a reputable organization in Osogbo, where I received N70,000, my Boss intend to increase my income to N100,000 by the end of February.

I'm the Manager of the organization, I've access to the local security, Police and civil defense if need be.

A friend intends to buy me a car worth four million to do Uber and I can pay him back in bit. That's what my friend does too in Lagos.

Please, logically, what do you think, reasonable fellows of Nairalander
Re: Uber Driver by majatech(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bedotfarms:
I work in a reputable organization in Osogbo, where I received N70,000, my Boss intend to increase my income to N100,000 by the end of February.

I'm the Manager of the organization, I've access to the local security, Police and civil defense if need be.

A friend intends to buy me a car worth four million to do Uber and I can pay him back in bit. That's what my friend does too in Lagos.

Please, logically, what do you think, reasonable fellows of Nairalander

There is nothing more better than being your own boss where you can plan how your life will be.I am presently looking for who to borrow me some money to join the one I have to collect a car for uber and pay the rest in bit,so if I were you,I will go for it, after paying your monthly car loan, 100000k will be child's play and you get determine the pace at which your life goes.
Re: Uber Driver by Bedotfarms: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
majatech:

There is nothing more better than being your own boss where you can plan how your life will be.I am presently looking for who to borrow me some money to join the one I have to collect a car for uber and pay the rest in bit,so if I were you,I will go for it, after paying your monthly car loan, 100000k will be child's play and you get determine the pace at which your life goes.

Thanks, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need To Earn In Dollars As A Nigerian Today / Art To Science Subjects (nursing / Unemployment: The Latest Chronic Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.