Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence (530 Views)

'your Video Evidence Is Empty' - Buhari, INEC, Others Tell PDP / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Some days ago, we learnt about the fight around oremeji area along Lagos - Ibadan express road where lives were lost and properties destroyed.

Seyi Makinde thugs started the fight & up till this moment police has made no arrest on the order of Mr Governor just because the perpetrator are his thugs whom he sent on killing errand & relies on to use as instrument to disrupt 2023 election to be in his favour

It happened that a man was riding his bike coming from Ibadan tollgate towards Iwo road, when be reached the oremeji part of the express road, a woman wanted to cross the road without checking the expres way if it's free and safe, in the process the bikeman knocked her down. The woman, & the bikeman fell on the ground. There are some louts along express way tagged federal boys who are in the habit of extorting motorist whenever their vehicle got mechanical fault on the expressway. These federal boys showed up at the scene of the accident but during the same time, auxillary & his entourage were coming towards the same express way, upon sighting the presence of federal boys at the scene of accident, they stopped, came down in combatant way & started shooting at the federal boys and on passerby's which lead to loss of lives of the federal boys and innocent people around Iwo road

Here is video evidence to proof this claim & it's directly from the interview conducted for the bikeman who gave exact account of what caused the fight because he's eye witness & not rumour mongers who say things based on hearsay

Skip the video to 1hr:17mins to hear the explanation directly from the mouth of the bikeman

Here the direct link to.the video
>>>>>
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=486780736447900&id=1653734931587028&m_entstream_source=timeline
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by DrGoodman: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
So?
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by colorsofrainbow: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Those thugs are ipob grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by johnmartus(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
The fact is that we will regulate you people activities in southwest.
colorsofrainbow:
Those thugs are ipob grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by colorsofrainbow: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
I need not talk much lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
So?

Just to let you know that seyi Makinde is a wolve in sheep clothing

He's destroying this state gradually
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fake news
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by Flexherbal(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
How do we checkmate this?
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by SwissMass: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts need to be sent out of south west
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake news

Go and subscribe internet data and watch the video

The interview was conducted inside agidigbo FM which is a government licensed radio station and owner of the radio station personally interview the bikeman

We ain't talking about political party here but we are discussing about lives and properties of people of Oyo state
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
How do we checkmate this?

Its difficult because they have backings of Mr Governor
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Just to let you know that seyi Makinde is a wolve in sheep clothing

He's destroying this state gradually

I think most Nigerians now behave like animals so the the government always have to handle situations how wild animals are handled.
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by C2q7e6: 9:46pm On May 18, 2022
Why do you play tricks on my post? You must give me an explanation. Why do you scold me
Why do you play tricks on my post? You must give me an explanation. Why do you scold me
Re: Seyi Makinde Thug Killing People Of Ibadan Anyhow!!! Video Evidence by PrinceOfLagos: 9:48pm On May 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Same way you regulated the sound engineer that got killed and burnt by Hausa okada riders in this same Lagos

Cowards

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT / BREAKING!!! First Batch Of Nigerians From Ukraine Arrive Abuja (photos) / 2023 Presidency: Rubber Stamp Senate President's Posters Appeared In Awka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.