Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? (981 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by Deldrax29: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Please I've been thinking; If I want to settle in the States, where can I move to? Is Washington DC a good place? Thanks.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by psucc(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Just Borno equivalent is enough. Lollssss

Bros your own don better. Wish you good days in your new home and please, be a good ambassador, not of Nigeria but for the youths.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
It depends on what type of lifestyle you are seeking and your desired cost of living.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by Cousin9999: 4:38am On Feb 16, 2022
If you actually want a decent standard of living and a good job, live in the northeast.

There's opportunities elsewhere, but it's not worth it unless your standards are low.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by BigDawsNet: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Money to NY...

You will settle quick
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by UnbiasedOne: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cousin9999:
If you actually want a decent standard of living and a good job, live in the northeast.

There's opportunities elsewhere, but it's not worth it unless your standards are low.

Dis Cousin9999 guy never see the shores of America or the other countries he always giving advice on. California is not in Northeast, Dallas is not in Northeast but dis guy saying standards must b low to live there. A joke. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cousin9999:

Such a liar.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by Mykelslim: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
I think Georgia will be accommodating for you.
NY is expensive.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mykelslim:
NY is expensive.

Georgia will be very accommodating.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Such a liar.
lol chronic one
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by Cousin9999: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Some people are really sensitive, so I censored myself in what I wanted to say about other regions of the US, and the kinds of people who find those areas attractive.

But I'll say this. No other region of the US can compete with what the northeast offers. Anyone who says different is...confused.
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by Deldrax29: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mykelslim:
NY is expensive.
Ok thanks
Re: Which State Can I Settle In When Going To The United States? by UnbiasedOne: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Cousin9999:
Some people are really sensitive, so I censored myself in what I wanted to say about other regions of the US, and the kinds of people who find those areas attractive.

But I'll say this. No other region of the US can compete with what the northeast offers. Anyone who says different is...confused.

How many times you travelled to the US?

(1) (Reply)

Russia Planes Take Long Route To Avoid EU Airspace / Best Way To Leave Nigeria / Pilot Dies, Passenger Lands Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.