Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? (867 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / Bitter Kola For Babies / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
I have heard severally that bitter kola chase snakes away.

My questuins are,

how true?
Does it chase all types of snake or some particular types?
Is it the smell or sight of the bitter kola that chases them?
What is the science behind this?
Who has had first hand experince with this?
What radious does the bitter kola cover, that is how far will it be from the snamke before hvaing effect, 5 meters, 11 meters, 2 meters?

If possible, someone should make an experiment and video it please.

If this really works, then the minister of safetly should make it a national compulsory obligation for everyone to be carrying bitter kola around. Just like facemask, Present your bitter kola beofre passing!
Re: Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? by Elianawalker(f): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
I dont even know how true it is?
Re: Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Very true
Re: Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? by DoggoneDogg: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Girls avoid bitter kola so it means that snakes must also avoid bitter kola.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Deal With This Once And For All. Does Bitter Kola Chase Snakes Away? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ask their ifa priest lala de lalasticlala.

From what I heard, I think it's the smell that repels them.
A family member who lives in a snake infested area uses bitter kola. She used it to clip around the net of her windows and doors.

There's one she said used to crawl on the outside ceiling neara her flat but since she clipped the bitter kola outside, close to the ceiling, it stopped coming there. So I wanna believe it's the smell and it's all kinds of snake it repels.

(1) (Reply)

Dreamt Of My Dead Father / Olam Rice Half Bag 17k For Sale / A Friend I Cherished Turned Stranger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.