Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Slimy Experience (+18) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Slimy Experience (+18) (831 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Slimy Experience (+18) by godsonsage(m): 1:45am On Feb 18, 2022
My face visibly twitched in unbelief as I watched a sight so rare to come across.

What a beauty to behold!

It was so obvious that her swinging hips was causing me acute palpitations as she glided so freely in the medium of this "element".

Words can not explain how tensed I was: she was indeed colourful. Unmistakably, I remember seeing her somewhere before on the pillars of men craft.

She looked at me with eyes of pity but I could still sense a tint of disdain in them. Her wiggling body movements was yearning to me to walk up to her and do what any other mature man would have done without thinking about protection of any sought. Lol

I needed no instincts to tell me she was obviously wet. Hmmm! I just hope this is not a mistake I won't forget in a long while.

Looking at her I thought every other man would have done same. So, I squared up and approached her though with fear of her elusion due to her qualities. Almost immediately, I felt this sudden rush of adrenaline mixed with testosterone. That exertional atmosphere of manliness gave me the confidence to look her in the eyes, though at the same time still resonating in my cortex: how did this female agama lizard get into my plate of okro soup?

#HINLT
#ZENITH
#P.M.S

PS: It's my first time writing on this forum,would definitely appreciate review and opinions on this content,pls feel free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Slimy Experience (+18) by Bam17(f): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Naughty thoughts had already crowded my mind. Thank you for this amazing piece, Sir wink
Re: My Slimy Experience (+18) by godsonsage(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Bam17:
Naughty thoughts had already crowded my mind. Thank you for this amazing piece, Sir wink
thanks chief,really appreciate but try sanctify your mind one of this days sha�

(1) (Reply)

The Tango Into Eternity / Articles Are The Quickest Way To Your Customers Wallet / Uhm: Just Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.