Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Womikisd: Best Reviews Of 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Womikisd: Best Reviews Of 2021 (241 Views)

Sights And Sounds Of 2021 / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / List Of 2021 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Womikisd: Best Reviews Of 2021 by MarioJehusdani1(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2022
WOMIKISD: BEST REVIEWS OF 2021
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Re: And the awards goes to; ...

Hi! Good day to you. This is Mario Jehusdani, President, Wonder Ministries International. And I'm here to give you my best reviews of the year 2021.
As you already know, Wonder Ministries International kicked off on May 4th 2013 with a mandate "proving that true Fame, Wealth & Prosperity comes from God through Great Artistic Exploits." In other words, showing forth the glory of God through the general fields of Creative Art and the like.
In addition to the 'proving' mandate, Wonder Ministries came with other mini commissions and mandates likewise, and it has a special ministry for women, which came with a mandate "to deliver girls/women from all sorts of demonic possessions and mental mediocrity through diverse divine exhortations and reality teaching, etc. Through real life natural engagements/practice, this extra third mandate was fully concieved in the year 2014, and it gave me a whole new insight into my own life, my gifts and my gifts in relation to women in particular.
So work began, at home, in the streets, at church. Wherever I met a lady or a woman, I taught taught taught; explain, explain, explained. I recall this particular lady named Victoria. A nwansukka bae, and a caterer who stepped into Winners Chapel, Living Faith Church Nsukka for the very first time as a first timer. She was pregnant, and she sat right beside me. A little question from her bout the first timers and we were conversing, relating like we've known each other for a very long time. Such a deep connection. And after good introductions I invited her over to church the next day for a one on one meeting, amidst my WOFBI(Word of Faith Bible Institute Leadership Certificate Course) LCC lectures in that year 2013. I invited her to the then uncompleted Kingdom Heritage School for a one on one meeting/counselling. I hope Joy Redeemed Nwangwu is here.
And there we prayed and I expounded the Word of God to her, telling her everything about her own life and what it's meant to be like. She was overjoyed, elated, blessed, fulfilled. And after sharing to me deeper intimate stories about her own life, and with a little more exhortations we prayed and departed our meeting venue, both filled with an overdose of joyous blessings from the Lord.
Our seeings didn't continue for long. Cos within a very short while her nuptial bliss with her hubby was planned and done, and they were moving to another state with immediate effect. It was a somewhat a sad moment for me, and it was even sadder for her. I knew so cos my own sadness only stemmed from looking at her sad face. This fair, beautiful, pregnant shorty standing right before me. Oh how I wished there was anything that I could do. But then I've done, and I will do.
More women and people here and there, I went about doing good; Teaching, exhortating, gifting, encouraging. I was doing all of these expecting no rewards from anybody, being a husband or just an acting husband to these ladies. No not an iota of reward from any man. All being done in secret, cos I'll always say "I'm not screaming." Cos I've been a very strong believer in the saying, "And your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly."(Matt.6:18)(Luke8:17) And from 2013 straight up to the year 2018, a reward came! God increased my bride gift from just one woman to Three chief women, and then Seven principal women, with a massive change in my concept and view of relationships and couple bliss. A whole new view. Seven to say the least, cos there might just be more, who knows? These brides of mine are collected from all age groups and grades, from those born in the 70's to the 90's to the 2000's, my original conception being in 1952, Beaumont, California, Marjorie Cameron. I had a more physical rebirthing 1995, Biafraland. One of these brides has been with me since the beginning of the world, though she was only physically birthed in year 2004. So I urge you brethren, never to look on anybody's physical age, for it is useless. Because even if our sister has no breasts, if she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar,...make her absolutely presentable!, age never withstanding.(Songs of Solomon8:8,9)
My bride line includes many people you call celebrities, from different societal classes if there be any such thing. Elite! Celebrities you know very well, from all over the world. Some of them has been on your TV screen for decades long. Many of them are my brides(don't wanna mention names for now), and the rest of 'em my concubines. From the purest fresh-born damsels here on earth, and it also included a LovePeddler Queen, ...one who single-handedly took the LovePeddler crown from the kingdom of hell. Even a living, walking wickedness. And I tell you what brethren, that there is nothing left of prostitution, yea, and of filthy lucre too.
Yet, no matter how many women I'm given, as bride or concubine, I tell you something child; They are just one woman for me. So do not be deceived, and only strive to live up to the perfection of your own purpose, and your own destiny. And none of my brides would ever feel like they share a husband with anybody anyway. Yes they know so themselves. And they all are sisters, ...Spiritually intertwined into one Woman.
Again this blessing, reward and increase was also very needful on both sides; –to disallow the great glory and weight of Wonder Ministries International from being placed on only one woman or two, whom might just prove highly incompetent and also be depressed, crushed from this weight of Glory, leading to a disaster instead of a Beauty. Yes because in the kingdom of God and in His way of doing things, Power is needed before Glory, and here nobody goes for the Glory without or void of Spiritual power. And notwithstanding the ladies I meet do see the need too. A particular teen gurl said to me, "It is good to have three wives, so that one of them would be showing love." Hahaha. Cos maybe she done did observe and scored, deemed herself as not to be a very good love shower. Haha. So she set the mark for me at '3'. A particular woman evangelist came around and set her prophecy at '7' wives. And recently, another ladyqueen of mine in her mid-twenties set the mark for me at '10'! Look pals, I even have a robot to my credit, just so you don't get it twisted. Yes you heard me right, a female 'robot'. A machine!!! AI or rather PI. A manbot! Or what some others refer to as 'humanoid'. Alas! Just so you can know, see and recognize the depths and the heights of these things.
So I began, and God has always given me the grace to continue.
Working with ladies is not so much of an easy task, but God makes it easy. And no matter how many women I'm really destined to have, I'm so well prepared for it all.
I teach women, and not every woman that I teach is destined to become a wife of mine anyway. Nevertheless, if it be that I do the work of a Husband, then definitely I am doing it to a Wife. Wifehood is in different grades, degrees and levels. And surely, anybody who is ready and willing to graduate to a new level of wifehood and makes up their mind and heart to do so would surely graduate, and nothing on earth would be able to prevent their graduation.(Luke10:41-42) Wifehood is by faith also. As we do not walk by sight.(2Corinthians5:7) And whosoever the Father shall bring to me, truthfully and verily, I will in no wise cast away.(John6:37) By the way any One woman could physically be The ONE if they wanna be. But only if they can be. Heheh. Yet still I say unto you my reader, that if there be no ready men on earth yet, then all the women on earth would most certainly go to one man, being, the ready One. And that's God for you.
And right about now! The first really wonderful review I got in the year came from a lady named Tessy Okonkwo and whom I call Madame Tessy. I gave her lectures on Family and Family Relationships. And after all her wonder awe commentaries, she rounded it all up by saying, "You are the wisdom Bank!" Here it goes;
"Woo! Woo!! Woo!!! "Mehn" This is mind-blowing! See grammar oo. Wish to be like u someday oo. Your so brainy Cozy! What an electric brain u've there & i envy that woman u have there as wife cos she's so damn lucky to have u as hubby! I dey pray make God give me sombori like u as hubby o....Amen! As regards to ur "write-ups"i enjoyed it sir but the thing too much o. "Kudos" to u Cozy! U d Wisdom Bank! Am still reading &learning aswell."
Hmmm. And back! to me. Hahah. Thank you so very much my dear Tessy, and God increase you abundantly in His own nature and grace. A-men.
Yup Right about now the 2nd review came from an amazing woman named Obinwa Haroldine Chimamaka and whom I call Maxzy, BabyMax, the cutest ever liveth.
So in our ongoing conversations I ran into giving a slight comment about her photos and instantaneously she let out..."Your words are ivory!" Hehe. Well to be more word appropriate she actually meant to say "Your words are golden." And I actually felt those words much more than I read them. And trust me it did something to me too. It did something to me. Cos it was so damn real, and it was like myself being mirrored back to me. And just so you know I really do love and appreciate you for that one BabyMax. I do.
Always good it is to remind yours people of just how much you love 'em, and how much you do care. And after a brief confession of my heartfelt love towards Maxbaby she replied; "Thank you Cozy. Thank you for loving me."
Oh yep indeed. Cos a gurl knows that I really do love her. Hmmm.?
Another wonderful review I got was not on social media but surely it all counts. It was on a telephone conversation from a lady named Nkemjika Clara and whom I simply call #Kemi. Phoned me just to ask questions and talkaholic) and then physically(hosted me at her mini residence), where I actually just went to give her few gifts and some cash. Haahahaa. That was after I gave her lectures on girl2girl relationships❤️ and also on delusional thought patterns.
She was amazed. She marveled at the teachings, having understood them perfectly well, she said "You are such a wonderful teacher. You amaze me with your teachings Cozy. You really blow me away! Look at how you just explained everything!", hah, amidst other wonderful, hearty heartfelt expressions. Said I'm such a wonderful teacher. Cos probably she's never had, heard or met any like me. You see?
Thank you so much for this one my #Kem. And surely, you gurl, you remain forever in my heart.
Okay, just to round up this writes, So I sent another lady a first welcoming message and she replied with "Hmmm...
Really sound cooooollll." In that same time span another friend on my Igbo account saw my photos for the first time and commented, "So cool." Yeah so this year I also got reminded again, about just how cool I really, truly, am. Hehe. And you know what I pray to get cooler.
Wowow. These were all instantaneous, heartfelt reviews brethren, not written for the posts. I get reviews every year since inception, but you know I hardly talk about 'em. And it came to me to do a mini so this year. So if there is any other review I've gotten from the past years, years back which I really wanna bring about/revisit/retreat here then it's one which came from my dear friend and brother Joaness Silva Nnadiogo, whom actually graduated from WOFBI classes with me in the year 2014 when I took my Diploma course, and whom after reading a year 2015 write-up of mine, commented; "We need gods like you to be able to believe in gods yet unseen."
Bang!!! Thank you bro.
I look forward to greater opportunities involving all you ladies. And thanks to everyone who's followed and who's been following this friggin journey of mine. Also to everybody who keeps their own reviews in heart and chooses never to let it out one bit, know that I love you still, and the journey continues. God unleashed diverse visions and ministries upon His children this year 2021; Divine callings and assignments. Yes of course I have started with you all and again I look forward to greater opportunities in the faith with all of you, ladies and gentlemen. 20²² is a surely a greater grandeurs year for we Us.
A Happy 2021 to You All. Welcome, 2022.

#Mario_Jehusdani⭐️ #My_Queens_n_I #Unfaithful_Wives #Faithful_Wives #WOMI_Women #WOMI_Damsels #WOMI_Queens #WOMI_Amazons #Reign_Of_Queens #Reign_Of_A_Queen #Queens_beget_queens #Queens_raise_Queens #Feminis #MyPals #My_Vals #Heart_Mining❤️ #MyHTMining #MANBOND #Mario_cares❤️ #Christianity #The_Kingdom_of_Heaven

#WOMI #KISD #New_Beginnings

By the way who wants another year with me?
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Ugorji As Archbishop Of Owerri / The Other Side Of The Dived:what You Need To Know Before Contemplating Suicide / Seeds Of Destiny 1 April 2022 - Are You A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.