Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help (242 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by terpenoid(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good Evening All,

Please I would need honest suggestions and assistance as regards what I wanna discuss.

My girlfriend has been into pentatozine drugs foe pain relief as she's SS. Prior to now she doesn't take the injection daily but earlier December she started taking it daily. The thing now is that she's taking two dose daily which can be dangerous as she always complain of stomach pain. Kindly advise on ways she can easily stop this act as it is getting our of hand.

Thanks
Re: Help by yomi007k(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
She needs to go for medical check up.

The increase in crisis points at a underlying medical condition.
Re: Help by OfficialCribMD: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Talk to a doctor here https://cribmd.com/

(1) (Reply)

Can Mental Illness Be Cured? / My Cross: Two Of My Beloved Sons Are Mentally Challenged / 8 Types Of Onions With Their Benefits And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.