Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

,,, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ,,, (671 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Travel Abroad Or Complete My Studies Here? Pls Help / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,,, by Princessdainty(m): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: ,,, by chukwuibuipob: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2022
sad
Re: ,,, by Ibk2020: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Japa straight.
Use the rental of the 3 flat to complete the remaining ones

1 Like

Re: ,,, by Glocal1: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Princessdainty:
E come be like say na only me remain for this country..
Im really confused at the moment.

I have a 7 block of a room self contain flat...for rental. Currently the building is almost reaching completion. Three flats out of 7 is Ready (electricals, plumbing, plastering and tiling all done,.. the doors and windows has been fixed too).

I am currently pursuing an international degree in Poland and i have 2. 5million at the moment. .. by my course option, this should pay my tuition and accomodation in Poland for the first year while i get a job in poland and support with my small business.

I got an admission in one of the Universities but i couldn't get an appointment date from the Poland embassy, so i forgo the offer.

Right now, i am just here refreshing my mail every sunday waiting for miracle of an appointment date from the Poland embassy and my project is just there too.

It took me selling car and returning back home to live rent-free to be able to gather this money.

So i don't know what to do.
Money wey be spirit, i don chop am sef..
God abek!

Sell off the whole house and travel. Make sure you have secured your visa before selling the house.
Re: ,,, by HRprof: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Op don’t listen to that guy above me, he is one of your village people, you will end up with regret if you sell your property in Nigeria in the name of Japa.
Re: ,,, by internationalman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
HRprof:
Op don’t listen to that guy above me, he is one of your village people, you will end up with regret if you sell your property in Nigeria in the name of Japa.

Op this guy here is your real enemy and not the guy above him...

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living: More Nigerians May Join Japa Train As Hardship Worsens / Japa: Is it wise to sell off your properties, to relocate abroad? / Those That Japa,don't Know What God Do For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.