Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Jamb Regularisation Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jamb Regularisation Issue (373 Views)

JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time / NYSC 2018/ 2019 Jamb Regularisation/prospective Corpers / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularisation Issue by tomzz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good afternoon...

I have an issue with my jamb regularisation.

I did mine October last year and it was approved by the school and it was submitted at the jamb office for uploading..

The issue now is that, I attended University of Ibadan affiliated to Osun state college of education...

The indemnity form was submitted to University of Ibadan main campus to be signed and it was sent to jamb office in Oyo to approve it. When it got there they said they can't approve it because the school is located in Osun and the form should be sent to Oshogbo office...

On getting to Oshogbo office, they said they can't approve it because, the Vice Chancellor signature is on it and Oyo office will have to upload it...

I'm frustrated at the whole thing and what's the solution
Re: Jamb Regularisation Issue by Nosagodsonworld: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Maybe u will have to reprint d regularization application form again and sent it to the Osun state for u to restart d process again since that one has been signed b4.

(1) (Reply)

Offer This Service To People And They Will Beg You To Take Thier Money …. / Easy Tips On How To Stand Out In A Competitive Niche Even As A Novice / 3 XBOX Cds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.