Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Are You A Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Developer? (275 Views)

Are You A Developer? Earn Up To 1000 Dollars A Day With 234code.com / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Developer? by kinglee007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Are you a mobile app developer? Want to get noticed quickly with little or no stress? At an outrageous affordable rate? And also make some money for yourself while showcasing your app? We have all of that and more for you. Quickly sign up ETIMSOCIAL and ETIMGAMES and get your apps viewed by thousands of users worldwide. Quickly get to my signature and sign up. Meet new friends, get social and earn while you're at it. Click on the links on my signature and delve into a world of possibilities.

Need more info?
Call 08062358903 or 09121248849
email: kingsley@etimgames.com

(1) (Reply)

I Really Admire How Various Apps I Used Works, / The Leading Ict Center In Abia State / Codeigniter Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.