Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (3209 Views)

SOLD SOLD 1993 Toyota Camry (OROBO) @ #650k TOKUNBO / Clean Tokunbo 1993 Toyota Camry: Price: N550k Only..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD / Clean Tokunbo 1993 Toyota Camry: Price: N650k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by shoppclue: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: . by shoppclue: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: . by shoppclue: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: . by shoppclue: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: . by shoppclue: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: . by shoppclue: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
Re: . by godfadda6(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
a lil bit of advise, cleaner and better previas with low mileage are been sold for 650,000 naira here, so you might want to just keep using it in the states, or sell it in the states than bring it here to Nigeria and it becomes and antic, though a good and rugged car, Nigerian prefer siennas now!!!

just an advise!
Re: . by shoppclue: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
Re: . by godfadda6(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
I think it is about 200-300naira, I'm not sure!!! you can throw the question open, but i guess mini-vans are cleared for around that price!

Good luck!
Re: . by shoppclue: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
Re: . by shopclue: 4:15am On Jul 16, 2011
Price reduced to N650k. I will pay shipping to Lagos, buyer will be responsible for clearing fees.

Here is a detailed VIN report. Get it while it last. It won't last long. This is the DLX 3D wagon series. Extremely rugged and reliable.

Gone!
Re: . by shopclue: 4:20am On Jul 16, 2011
More Vin reports.

VAN GONE!

Call or email me if you're interested.

email: clue4home@gmail.com

Cell: 201-254-7882
Re: . by shopclue: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
Engine pic

/img]
Re: . by shopclue: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
more

Van gone!
Re: . by shopclue: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
No longer available for sale. Car sold.
Re: . by shopclue: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
This VAN is sold!
Re: . by godfadda6(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
well i love your business idea! shipping to naija and buyer clears, good! your price was 950k prior to now, if u sell for 650k and u ship and the person buys for 650 and clears for 300k whats d difference??

not trying to be though but I just want you to sell your car on time and save goingback and forte with it!

alll the best, i use a previa too in NIgeria, maybe i might look for someone to buy it off you! cheers!
Re: . by shopclue: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
godfadda6:

well i love your business idea! shipping to naija and buyer clears, good! your price was 950k prior to now, if u sell for 650k and u ship and the person buys for 650 and clears for 300k whats d difference??

not trying to be though but I just want you to sell your car on time and save goingback and forte with it!

alll the best, i use a previa too in NIgeria, maybe i might look for someone to buy it off you! cheers!

Haba godfadda, my original price was N900,000 not[b] N950,000k[/b]. And you estimated clearing to be around N200k not N300k. So assuming the seller buys for N650k and clears for N200k, that's N850k. And it's very possible to clear for under N200k.

Am happy to know that you're using this van yourself and you know their reputation and ruggedness on the road. So no need to do too much sales talk. Would be nice if you can help me with buyers. Let's talk.

Have you seen the VIN reports? All am trying to show is that there are cars and there are better cars. The history of a car, who's owned it, where it's been and how it's been maintained really matters. This is one damn good Toyota Van, clean and impeccable history. Even autocheck rates it 40, way above car of it's age due to the VIN history.
Re: . by godfadda6(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
ok boss, like we wish ourselves here, HAPPY SALES!!!! but don't forget that there as dealers who can offer to get you previa of similar and even better conditions and bring it to your front yard with 650k, so your arguement of paying 650k and clearing with 200k or less is long thing for some people.

well all the best in your sales!
Re: . by shopclue: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
godfadda6:

ok boss, like we wish ourselves here, HAPPY SALES!!!! but don't forget that there as dealers who can offer to get you previa of similar and even better conditions and bring it to your front yard with 650k, so your arguement of paying 650k and clearing with 200k or less is long thing for some people.

well all the best in your sales!

lol,

show me the cleaner one available for N650 godfadda(and pls include VIN reports too), not naija used o. And what condition are we really talking about here?? The exterior? Is this what naija look at in a car? Not the actual engine, transmission, etc?

There will be people who can probably sell for even N400,000. Depending on their circumstances and how much they need the cash. And there are people who bought it a long time ago and won't have to deal with exchange rate, and all other stuffs. And of course there are dealers who buys 4-5 cars and the previa may be included, they get it at really great discount. They can sell it at any price they want. But this is not one of those VANS.

It's not an auction can with unknown history. I know who owns it, before I bought it. I know the history and I can't see myself just giving it away for the N650,000. If am responsible for shipping and clearing. If this means it will stay unsold for longer, well, it will probably stay that way.

If am to give it away free, that's different. But this is business, and we need to break even.

Btw, do you have anyone in mind already and know their budget? Cause my own price is what we've been talking about, no offers yet. Let's know what's on the table from the buyer's end. But if we're still talking N650,000. Then, NO DEAL! grin
Re: . by godfadda6(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
bro there is a certain guy on NL his name is Femmy, he is a good dealer with enough experiences in bringing cars from canda and all, so he can tell you, where are you in the states NJ? i'm in VA, landsdowne, if u have skype u can holla at me, my id is godfadda6, we can chat ok!
Re: . by shopclue: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
godfadda6:

bro there is a certain guy on NL his name is Femmy, he is a good dealer with enough experiences in bringing cars from canda and all, so he can tell you, where are you in the states NJ? i'm in VA, landsdowne, if u have skype u can holla at me, my id is godfadda6, we can chat ok!

I don't doubt you about the possible price. I just said that the cost of each sellers will depend on how they got their cars. If you're interested, pls call me on 201-254-7882. Or leave a number to call you. Am in NJ and Philly depending on what am doing. Thanks.
Re: . by shopclue: 1:56am On Jul 18, 2011
[size=24pt]THIS VAN IS NOW SOLD !!!!!!!!
[/size]

[size=32pt]sold on craiglist tonight.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Customised 2004 Honda Accord-- sold / 2000 Tokunbo Volkswagen Golf 4 For Sale / Superclean Like Mint 010 Toyota Camry Toks Leather I4 Formica now 3.580m pix..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.