Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (660 Views)

. / Debt: FG May Cut Power Supply To Benin, Niger And Togo. / I Need Suppliers Of Detergents To Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by markul(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by KINGBEN1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
A branch in AIICO PLC is in need of Investment Sales Executives/ Financial Advisors to help maintain a strong and sustainable sales strategy. Individuals will get and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.

REQUIREMENTS
-ND/NCE/HND/Bsc degree in any field
-No experience needed as there will be training.
-Self motivated with a result driven approach.
-Strong analytical, time management and creativity skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong ability to focus on customer and take initiative experience with social media.
-Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.

Remuneration: Good

Application Procedure
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CV with the job title as subject of the mail to:

aiicosales.hr@gmail.com

Note: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN Lagos Mainland.

Shortlisted candidates amongst qualified candidates will be contacted.

Deadline: March 8th, 2022
Re: . by Lutie20(f): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2022
markul:
Hello, I need someone that will be supplying me every week, one tonne of waste/ used cartons ( that is 10 bags of used cartons) at the rate of N30,000 and also waste coke plastics at the rate of N30,000. If you are interested in doing this, please drop your WhatsApp number

Please where are you @ I’m in Rivers
Re: . by Kingkyle1(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
markul:
Hello, I need someone that will be supplying me every week, one tonne of waste/ used cartons ( that is 10 bags of used cartons) at the rate of N30,000 and also waste coke plastics at the rate of N30,000. If you are interested in doing this, please drop your WhatsApp number

Are you sure you're normal at all? Or are you here to play dumb?
You have created several threads with same request but you can't simply drop your own contact details. I don't even understand how you want to be reached and those that dropped theirs, you never messaged them.

And now I ask you again, "are you sure you're okay?"
Re: . by demainman: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
I have waste plastic bottles readily available.
Drop your number so that I can contact you.
Re: . by macjurek(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2022
I am interested Zero eight zero 3 five 26 two 24
Re: . by markul(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
King or whatever you called your self, what is your problem, did those that drop their number told you that I have not chatted with them, we have chatted some of them said till next week, they have not done it yet, by the time any of them has done it, then we will go into concrete agreement, that they will be my constant supplier, so I should wait till I get disappointed from some of them, which one of them has started already, before I will prepare, or I should take because of one person disappointment to block other people chance, please learn to seriously mind your business, if the post is not met for you, them you view and go, most you disgrace yourself in public
Re: . by markul(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2022
As for those asking for my contact, is the post not simple enough, have I not chatted with those that drop their number, please let's behave ourselves, Nigeria is not the only country in this, that you will come to the public and be disgracing yourselves, is the post not simple enough, is only in Nigeria that simple thing will be come a big deal, if you have the plastic or the goods on ground, then what stop you from dropping your number to get the deal and start making the money from your scraps. Only in Nigeria that one will make things easy for them, but they choose to follow the hard one. I ask people to drop their number so that no one will give excuse that they do not have credit to call, what is more simple than that, please let behave ourselves and stop disgracing ourselves

1 Like

Re: . by marktpompido(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Interested call me 08062805552
Re: . by Kingkyle1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
markul:
King or whatever you called your self, what is your problem, did those that drop their number told you that I have not chatted with them, we have chatted some of them said till next week, they have not done it yet, by the time any of them has done it, then we will go into concrete agreement, that they will be my constant supplier, so I should wait till I get disappointed from some of them, which one of them has started already, before I will prepare, or I should take because of one person disappointment to block other people chance, please learn to seriously mind your business, if the post is not met for you, them you view and go, most you disgrace yourself in public

Okay
Re: . by Drbike: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Message me on WhatsApp on

Re: . by Drbike: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
markul:

WhatsApp me on

(1) (Reply)

MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls / Guinness Nigeria Opens New £6.2 Million Ultra-modern Headquarters In Lagos / Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.