Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

War And Sentiments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War And Sentiments (128 Views)

Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War And Sentiments by Kaybex007(m): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2022
I've seen and heard people drop all kinds of sentiments based on propaganda from all parties involved in this Russia Ukraine war currently going on, the one that finally pissed me off is someone saying if Israel should go to war with Russia, they will win.

When I heard this, I told the person it's impossible and we kept dragging until I told him, he was judging based on the western propaganda from the west and Ukraine saying Russia is loosing battle and Ukraine is winning.

I asked him if it's true Ukraine is winning, why are their major cities taken over by Russia, why is their nuclear power plant taken over.

I'm sure he must have also said this cuz he hears about Israel winning war against Palestine and also he could have drawn his sentiment from the religious part.

The truth about this is, a country who could stand against the whole European union, NATO, America and the only thing they could come up with is just sanction and not waging a physical battle against him shouldn't be seen as small country or fragile country.

When judging, let's always put sentiment aside so that we don't end up looking like a fool regardless of our level of education and wisdom.

I know some people might come out to say I'm one of those Russia puppets who believe and love Russia, but I'm declaring now not because I don't want people to bash me but cuz I don't draw sentiment in my judgment.

When we see a person who has an attribute of a devil, let's leave him on his/her own and not look for trouble, even God never killed the devil despite all his atrocities, he left him on his own, God even said "Give what belongs to ceaser to ceaser", If Putin has proven to be ceaser in all aspects of this war, why don't we give it to him, afterall ceaser was also asking for what was rightfully his and God gave him the approval by telling people to give him his respect which didn't affect the respect for God.

We all understand what power, looks like, what it takes to retain it and what it feels like loosing power.

Only a person in the position of Putin will understand what it takes, e.g. are people in his Oligarchy. It's a pity some of these super powers understands and knows what Putin is doing and can also testify that he is fighting for what is rightfully his but they decide to be hypocrit when they know if they were in same position they will do same.
Re: War And Sentiments by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Still displaying the sentiment you are talking about?
Haha what an irony!
He just said they are fighting for what's right.
Haha

Now, if you ask whether the Israeli army can stop any Russian attempt to conquer Israel- the answer is yes. The Russian army, as big as it’s, don’t have the abilities to conquer Israel,it doesn’t have massive ability to project power.

Ukraine is a clear example here.having a tough time there and you talking about defeating Israel.If Russia attacks in Israeli lands just as they did to Ukraine,then Israel might have chance to defeat them.

(1) (Reply)

African Democracy System, Threats And Weaknesses / Secret Behind Kalabaris' Inability To Produce Governor part 1 / Rochas For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.