Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Do Your Really Know This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Your Really Know This? (884 Views)

Did You Know This Animal Before? / Jamb Score: Does This Guy Really Know The Cut-off Mark? / Indomie Generation Won't Know This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Nigerians always say, "Who English Epp."

Any Nigerian who says this will either remain poor or average. Fact!

English is the business language of the world. It's the language everyone wants to learn at all cost. Chinese want to learn it, Russians want to, Indians are doing it already and the list is endless.

Why? Because when you know English and know the value, you will never be broke. Unfortunately, some third world countries like Nigeria know English, kind of, but don't know the value.

English is not only for communication — it's also for wealth creation because you already have the global market in your favor.

Focus on global business and you'll realize the power of English. With global business comes more money.

3 Likes

Re: Do Your Really Know This? by Sepe123: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:

English is the business language of the world. It's the language everyone wants to learn at all cost. Chinese want to learn it, Russians want to, Indians are doing it already and the list is endless.

Why? Because when you know English and know the value, you will never be broke. Unfortunately, some third world countries like Nigeria know English, kind of, but don't know the value.

English is not only for communication — it's also for wealth creation because you already have the global market in your favor.

Focus on global business and you'll realize the power of English. With global business comes more money.

You fall my hand
Smh
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by Thou: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2022
It only in naija we use to yarn that, Who english help, school na scam!.
Thats why we are going downward on daily basis.
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
For the average Nigerian

Life and everything about Life na Cruise
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Sepe123:

You fall my hand
Smh
I can't remember promising to hold your hand forever. If I did, remind me.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Your Really Know This? by oxiide22(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:

business

1 Like

Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Thou:
It only in naija we use to yarn that, Who english help, school na scam!.
Thats why we are going downward on daily basis.
Exactly! Though, school can be "scam" in Nigeria since connection works better here, but education isn't a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Do Your Really Know This? by LogicBomb8: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:
My need is #1000 to some its much to some its little never done this before. Pleace reach out if its in your capacity
Drop your account number.
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by LogicBomb8: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:

God bless you
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:

First bank
God bless you
Remove. I'm sending.
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by LogicBomb8: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Remove. I'm sending.
Thanks alot
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by MrDigitalVentur: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Wow!

First time I saw Ilegendd granting a money request here

I think he has moved to another stages of pyramid

Kudos to you Bro

1 Like

Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Thanks alot
You didn't add a name to the account number you posted, so if it doesn't get to you, you caused it.
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:

Wow!

First time I saw Ileg.endd granting a money request here

I think he has moved to another stages of pyramid

Kudos to you Bro
I don't actually grant such requests because of the dangers involved and a certain pattern Nigerians use.

When you give one today and ignore another tomorrow, you've got yourself a hater and an enemy. He saw you when you gave somone, so you MUST give him or risk being hated.

I gave because most of such people won't view this. They don't visit the education section of Nairaland and the young man didn't ask me for anything directly — he only made a statement for everyone viewing the post.

I will never try this in Romance section — all of them or 90% of them over there have entitlement mentality and still claim to be rich. cheesy

When you give one entitled Romancelander, you must give the second entitled one and the list goes on. If you no do am, wait for different abuses with their alternate monikers.

6 Likes

Re: Do Your Really Know This? by oxiide22(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:
you never asked for my account number Ilegendd, did you hate me or
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by Sheddy5(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
English is definately a great knowledge.. Please can you suggest me a site online to learn more about english?
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by LogicBomb8: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You didn't add a name to the account number you posted, so if it doesn't get to you, you caused it.

I got it..
And am very grateful
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by iLegendd(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:

I got it..
And am very grateful
I accidentally sent 2k, but don't worry.
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by LogicBomb8: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by LogicBomb8: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:
i'll like to learn chinese
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by oxiide22(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
pretendtrophist grin
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by dryakson(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
Lolx. This guy just de pepper them grin
Re: Do Your Really Know This? by Wanbissaka: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
accidentally send me 2k

(1) (Reply)

Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying / 5 Books You Must Read In 2022 If You Want To End Sapa In Your Life ! / Four Years Old Girl Dies After She Was Left In School Bus For Over Seven Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.