Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help!!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help!!!!! (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!! by Victorious12: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good day nairaland. I’ll be quick
I lost my Dad in 2020 due to illness and my mum nvr cared for me
The rented apartment we took for two years she took the money and fights with the tenants and I nvr saw any dime
She only calls me when the roof is leaking and when there is issues with the tenants
Now there is a plot of land somewhere and she has the documents and I don’t trusts her with anything
I want to take the document for my own keep because she can do anything for money
Don’t quote me wrong
My dad left a car behind I had to sell the car and share the money among the family
My dad family had a had and we sold our portion but my mom nvr gave me my share

How do I get the documents from here
I’m thinking of involving the police
I’m more than 27 yrs so I’m not a kid

Pls and pls reasonable response only
Re: Help!!!!! by Victorious12: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
I’m still waiting pls

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Brand New 3units 4bedrm Semi Detached Duplex All Rooms Ensuites *lo / List for / Land At Igbooye Ilara, Epe For 1.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.