Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

No Record Found And Wrong Parameter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Record Found And Wrong Parameter (1188 Views)

Solutions To Wrong Parameter, Send Help To 55019 Reply From Jamb / "No Record Found" Uniabuja PUTME 2018 / AAU Issue Of No Application Record Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Record Found And Wrong Parameter by Alaefulu(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good afternoon house plz someone should help me on what to do,my kid sister is finding it difficult to register jamb.she is getting no record found as respond whenever she sent the code to get her NIN and now they are saying wrong parameter if she still sent the code.she is worried though it was just last week she started the registration with no progress and I heard they may close soon.plz those with positive input on how she can go about it should plz help...
Re: No Record Found And Wrong Parameter by moodyguy: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Her NIN is not validated

1 Like

Re: No Record Found And Wrong Parameter by Alaefulu(m): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2022
What can she do to validate it plz..thanks for the response
moodyguy:
Her NIN is not validated
Re: No Record Found And Wrong Parameter by GEJDHERO: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Alaefulu:
What can she do to validate it plz..thanks for the response
Go to the nearest NIMC office

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Literature In English (obj/theory) Questions And Answers 2023/2024 / World Universities Ranking: UNIBEN Falls From 14th Position To 148th In Nigeria / LP Peter Obi Refuses To Campaign For Edeoga In Enugu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.