Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Virtual - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virtual (1555 Views)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Bet9ja Virtual Sports Cheat On The Right Correct Score / How To Make Atleast #5000 Daily On Bet9ja Virtual Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual by zukor23: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Are
Re: Virtual by Egelife(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have been with them since 2018, the experience has been nice, I had to switch from one of the leading companies cos I get 100% on each funding unlike the previous one which pays just 40% at the end of a long month.
I also love the fact that as an agent, i can setup and fund accounts for my punters to continue playing virtual at home with their phone. I have die hard customers who will want to play virtual till midnight and expect your shop to be open till then.

1 Like

Re: Virtual by zukor23: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2022
We are still open for business, keep the chats coming
Re: Virtual by zukor23: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Egelife:
I have been with them since 2018, the experience has been nice, I had to switch from one of the leading companies cos I get 100% on each funding unlike the previous one which pays just 40% at the end of a long month.
I also love the fact that as an agent, i can setup and fund accounts for my punters to continue playing virtual at home with their phone. I have die hard customers who will want to play virtual till midnight and expect your shop to be open till then.
. Thank you so much, its apparent you got out of these greedy bookies who pay meagre commissions and not considering the hard times agents face.
Re: Virtual by zukor23: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Please keep the calls coming, wouldn't you rather have over 250% percent of each funding than have the meagre 2-7% on stake
Re: Virtual by zukor23: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanks to all who have been in contact, you can also become a super agent without owing a betting shop or being a punter as a separate platform is available for this purpose which runs on a computer and mobile devices . A super agent primarily has the responsibility to-
1. Create an agent's cashier account
2. Attach multiple agents to his platform
3. Fund agent's cashier account
4. View agent's betting activities
5. Reports and receives funds (commissions and working funds) from the company
6. Unblock agent's cashier account
etcetera.
see the Super agent's interface below:

1 Like

Re: Virtual by Egelife(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
zukor23:
. Thank you so much, its apparent you got out of these greedy bookies who pay meagre commissions and not considering the hard times agents face.
sure. I believe I can recreate this post.
Re: Virtual by itzadorable333: 10:27pm On Jan 09
So am interested...I want to be part of this
Re: Virtual by itzadorable333: 10:28pm On Jan 09
zukor23:
Thanks to all who have been in contact, you can also become a super agent without owing a betting shop or being a punter as a separate platform is available for this purpose which runs on a computer and mobile devices . A super agent primarily has the responsibility to-
1. Create an agent's cashier account
2. Attach multiple agents to his platform
3. Fund agent's cashier account
4. View agent's betting activities
5. Reports and receives funds (commissions and working funds) from the company
6. Unblock agent's cashier account
etcetera.
see the Super agent's interface below:

pls how can I be a super agent

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Lifting The Carabao Cup — First Trophy Under Erik Ten Hag / Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April / Why Build A Stadium In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.