Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ...... (195 Views)

How To Start Clearing And Forwarding Business And How To Successfully Clear Good / Aviation/ How BMTC Is Developing Capacity To Enhance Freight Forwarding Business / Business Ideas: Help An Undergraduate To Become Financially Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...... by MrRaymondAkuma(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: ...... by yuping(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided its okay
Re: ...... by fredosan(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Clearing and forwardind is a job of custom licenced agents, their jobs are done at ports, both air, sea ports and our various land borders, to clear different consignments on behalf of the consignees ,that is the exporters of goods ,it is a lucrative job but now the clearing agents are more than the job, even at that if you have the right connection with a consistent exporter, you will make it big time, as we all know nigeria is more or less a dumping ground for obsolete technologies and so many household appliances. I know this because i am a clearing agent.

(1) (Reply)

5 Strategies On How To Avoid The High Rate Of Risks In Our Business. / King Alternative / How Do I Sue This Airline Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.