Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is HTML/CSS Enough For Web Development? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is HTML/CSS Enough For Web Development? (296 Views)

Is It Easy To Create Our Own Website? What Is HTML? / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql / Get HTML, CSS, JS,JQUERRY,PHP Tutorial Videos From Lynda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is HTML/CSS Enough For Web Development? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
I saw a question on quora....the guy asked " when can I consider myself skilled enough in HTML/CSS to the point when I can start looking for a job?"

and his question birthed mine " is HTML/CSS enough?".

as a newbie into this..I've been told that one needs HTML/CSS/JS, and if possible more languages .....now I'm not trying to take a shortcut by learning HTML/CSS alone, as I myself feel I won't be a complete web developer....

so experts what's ur take on this .....?
please enlighten the newbies
Re: Is HTML/CSS Enough For Web Development? by Ammishaddai: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2022
HTML ,CSS and Javascript are only the foundations of web development ,because they are the foundations of the frontend of web applications and sites. So if you're looking at becoming a frontend web developer, I'll suggest to become proficient in all three (especially Javascript)

1 Like

Re: Is HTML/CSS Enough For Web Development? by Wurld: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Beastcub:
I saw a question on quora....the guy asked " when can I consider myself skilled enough in HTML/CSS to the point when I can start looking for a job?"

and his question birthed mine " is HTML/CSS enough?".

as a newbie into this..I've been told that one needs HTML/CSS/JS, and if possible more languages .....now I'm not trying to take a shortcut by learning HTML/CSS alone, as I myself feel I won't be a complete web developer....

so experts what's ur take on this .....?
please enlighten the newbies

Can you get a job with HTML and CSS?
Definitely yes
Is it enough for web development?
Definitely no.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website On Legit Information And Update / Learn Web Programming Using Your Mobile Phone / Check Out This Mobile App I Developed , Over 3k Downloads � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.