Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ok - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ok (924 Views)

Ok / Have U Ever Paid For Fixed Games Of Those Correct Score High Odd And It Went Ok? / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by LillyDValley(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Ok

Re: Ok by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
I dont understand what you want nairalanders to do.
Unless you want a donation, u need to state clearly your requirements.

1 Like

Re: Ok by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2022
is welll
Re: Ok by OhBritannia(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Na wa o.
People are really going through a lot o.
But why take money from loan apps when your bank account is empty?
Nor be juju be that?
Re: Ok by LillyDValley(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Jondelng:
I dont understand what you want nairalanders to do.
Unless you want a donation, u need to state clearly your requirements.
cry cry cry cry
I am confused cry cry i don't know whether to ask for a loan or for help cry
Re: Ok by iPrevail(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Before the loan apps send a message to all your contacts, reach out to them first and ask for help. If they can't help you then why should you be bothered when the loan apps send a message to them?

On the other hand, it seems some people do these things intentionally. Collect large amounts THEY KNOW they can't pay back from these loan apps and flex life then come here to disturb other people with their tales in this unfavorable economy. What do you want us to do?
Re: Ok by LillyDValley(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2022
iPrevail:
Before the loan apps send a message to all your contacts, reach out to them first and ask for help. If they can't help you then why should you be bothered when the loan apps send a message to them?

On the other hand, it seems some people do these things intentionally. Collect large amounts THEY KNOW they can't pay back from these loan apps and flex life then come here to disturb other people with their tales in this unfavorable economy. What do you want us to do?

I collected the loan to sort out for a new job which i was promised, unfortunately i didn't get it.
Re: Ok by DonBenny77(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2022
LillyDValley:
NIGERIANS, i am at point in my life where i am now starting to have suicidal thoughts because of 65 thousand naira loan i took from various loan apps.
Today Monday is the last day where i have to pay 13 thousand naira to palmcredit and my bank account balance is just 50 naira.
It all started when i lost my job so i had to take loan from loan apps to cater for myself and sort out for a new job which i paid money to get but at the end of the day, i didn't get the job. ( worst error of my life)

Now i have to pay 13k to Palmcredit tomorrow.
Two day later i will have to pay fairmoney another 13k then pay Easy money, branch and palmpay to complete the 66k.
I used ok card by palmpay to take a loan of 4 thousand naira.

Seriously, i don't know what came over me, i don't know if i was being controlled because of This happened in a space of one week and Before i knew it, all the money was gone.
I don't know what to do or where to run to, i don't want palmcredit to disgrace me and send messages to all my contacts.
If they do then i might consider suicide.

Please i need advise on what to do urgently!!!
Nairalanders what should i do?
How can i pay 65 thousand naira with a Bank account balance of just 50 naira? cry cry cry cry

Cc lalasticlala please help cry cry cry cry
Type your Facebook name will add you to a group.
You'll get help there
Re: Ok by Suspect1: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
LillyDValley:
NIGERIANS, i am at point in my life where i am now starting to have suicidal thoughts because of 65 thousand naira loan i took from various loan apps.
Today Monday is the last day where i have to pay 13 thousand naira to palmcredit and my bank account balance is just 50 naira.
It all started when i lost my job so i had to take loan from loan apps to cater for myself and sort out for a new job which i paid money to get but at the end of the day, i didn't get the job. ( worst error of my life)

Now i have to pay 13k to Palmcredit tomorrow.
Two day later i will have to pay fairmoney another 13k then pay Easy money, branch and palmpay to omplete the 66k.
I used ok card by palmpay to take a loan of 4 thousand...
This useless noise should be moved to joke section. When you were spurgling and packing ashewo with the money did you invited us?.

Now ur eyes has clear, you came to nairaland and start making sympathy noise, what a useless noise maker we both are.
Re: Ok by LillyDValley(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
This useless noise should be moved to joke section. When you were spurgling and packing ashewo with the money did you invited us?.

Now ur eyes has clear, you came to nairaland and start making sympathy noise, what a useless noise maker we both are.
This isn't fair
Re: Ok by LillyDValley(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

Type your Facebook name will add you to a group.
You'll get help there
please what's the name of the group? cry
Re: Ok by dododawa1: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
See this one using SUCIDE as smpathy from nairaland,all men is on loan in this BUHARI govt.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
This one dey find who to swindle.Oga go sit down.
Re: Ok by Tejis56(m): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Bros,
Just cross your mind. Nothing they happen. Relax off your phone. When you get money them pay them.
Re: Ok by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Loan/borrowing can be addictive, people don't realize this... Now you didn't get the job, did you consider a backup plan earlier?

Sad about your situation.

(1) (Reply)

After Failed Attempts AL Ittihad Is Ready To Go All Out To Sign Mo Salah / The Death Of The Premiership: / Do U Think Theo Walcott Will Be The Revelation At The World Cup ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.