Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obj - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj (554 Views)

Breaking: Jonathan Visits OBJ In Abeokuta / Conversation Btw GEJ, Atiku, OBJ And IBB In An Aeroplane. / Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj by okstol: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
Peeps, jst for a little smile,
Former First Lady Stella died and went to heaven. As she stood before Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clock behind her. She asked, "What are all those clocks?" St. Peter answered, "Those are lie-clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie-clock. Every time a person lies, the hand on the clock moves." "Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?" "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hand has never moved, indicating that he never told a lie." "Incredible," said Stella. "And whose is that?" St. Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikiwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life". "Where's my husband Obasanjo's clock?" asked Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan
Re: Obj by olawalebabs(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2011
Must you abuse Obj before you joke. Hmm,

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Shows Me A Text Message / Nairaland Alumni And Comrade Codes Now Available- Call To Pick Up Your Membershi / Car Tracking Device Reseller Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.