Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2492 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) / 2G's and 1-H that is very important in Cleansing Of The Body System (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nuelzi: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by Nuelzi: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Making detox cleanse drinks at home is a healthy habit to form as part of a Daily Detox Diet.

These cleansing drinks are typically made with water, fruit, vegetables and herbs which helps to stimulate the body’s natural detoxifying process to eliminate toxins and waste from our systems.

The ingredients in this lemon ginger and honey detox have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits which also helps to alkalize our bodies.
Re: . by Nuelzi: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
This drink is also a great immune boosting recipe.

It's Loaded with anti-inflammatory properties, this drink boosts your immune system and will help to cleanse your lymphatic system.
Re: . by Nuelzi: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Nature is really endowed with so many good things that marvels mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_09O4sEKqY

After watching the video...I plead and wish you will Subscribe to the YouTube Channel as I will be dropping off some Life and health care videos on that channel in due course

Thank you and stay Blessed
Re: . by Nuelzi: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Toxins can arise from three sources – ➡️environmental,
➡️cellular waste products and
➡️ from bacteria in our digestive tract.

The physical symptoms include: Gas and bloating – (a sign of fermentation in your gut)
Re: . by Nuelzi: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Daily intake of this particular recipe can help to ;

✓✓ Boost your immune system
✓✓ Enhance your vision
✓✓ Promote healthy digestion of the food you eat
✓✓Lower your blood sugar levels
✓✓Promote your respiratory health
✓✓ Improve your sleep
Re: . by Nuelzi: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Maybe you only know the benefits of a warm glass of water in the morning or maybe you have only heard about how honey is great for your skin, but have you heard what wonders combining warm water and honey can do for you overall?

Read on and let me tell you the wonders of honey and warm water. I promise you, this is no old wives’ tale.
Re: . by Nuelzi: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Honey mixed with warm water and lemon has been used for ages and prescribed by experts as one of the most successful hacks to lose weight. It is believed that having warm water every morning flushes out toxins from your system and regulates weight in the long run.
Re: . by Nuelzi: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Ginger, garlic, and Raw Honey mixture is helpful in treating a huge variety of problems. While each of the components of the mixture has its own properties, a combination of all of them leads to additional bonuses.

If taken regularly in moderate amounts, this mixture is helpful in strengthening immunity and improving the overall condition.
Re: . by techgen(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nuelzi:
Honey mixed with warm water and lemon has been used for ages and prescribed by experts as one of the most successful hacks to lose weight. It is believed that having warm water every morning flushes out toxins from your system and regulates weight in the long run.

Op…what about those that don’t want to lose weight
grin
Re: . by Nuelzi: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Junk food is the easiest way to gain unhealthy weight. The amount of fats and sugar in the food makes you gain weight rapidly. However, this is not a healthy weight. It is more of fats and cholesterol which will have a harmful impact on your health. Junk food is also one of the main reasons for the increase in obesity nowadays
Re: . by Nuelzi: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nature is blessed
Re: . by Nuelzi: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Its good to always go natural ways

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get The Answer On Your First Try / Benue State University And Kogi State 2010 And 2011 Utme Applicants Read This / Breaking News! Batch A 2011 Orientation Changed To 8th -28th March 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.