Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,997 members, 7,803,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Found - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Found (475 Views)

Missing Girl Found, Do You Know Her? / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found by NoFucksToGive: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Thank you all for your support
Re: Found by NoFucksToGive: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2022
It's urgent please
Re: Found by chatinent: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2022
In a world like this, you want some random person who may likely know her to post her number here?

If you know her this much, find a way to contact her this much.
Re: Found by Zonefree(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Why are you searching for her?
Re: Found by NoFucksToGive: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2022
chatinent:
In a world like this, you want some random person who may likely know her to post her number here?

If you know her this much, find a way to contact her this much.

I didn't say post her number here ... Why are you acting like this ? You can read right? I don't have her number anymore
Re: Found by NoFucksToGive: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Why are you searching for her?
Nothing bad please don't worry I want to connect her with someone who needs her services
Re: Found by Zonefree(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Nothing bad please don't worry I want to connect her with someone who needs her services
What kind of service cos Rita is married with kids.
Re: Found by NoFucksToGive: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

What kind of service cos Rita is married with kids.
Her marital status doesn't have anything to do with her ability to supply does it ?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Samsung 55" 4k Smart TV distress sale 250k / Fulani Terrorists Responsible For Owo Church Attack Arrested / Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.