Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (589 Views)

We Have Light 2seconds In Abuloma / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by KashApp: 5:20am On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by Moferere: 5:26am On Mar 17, 2022
You dey mind the yẹyẹ Minister?
Right here in Aso drive, there is no light. Mind you, we shared the same light with Aso villa. I don't know why the Minister has chosen to deceive himself.

2 Likes

Re: . by helinues: 5:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Up NEPA

grin

1 Like

Re: . by KashApp: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Moferere:
You dey mind the yẹyẹ Minister?
Right here in Aso drive, there is no light. Mind you, we shared the same light with Aso villa. I don't know why the Minister has chosen to deceive himself.
Imagine ooo. Since u people no get light, na me wet dey Ado go get? Make I just carry face lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by helinues: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2022
KashApp:
Imagine ooo. Since u people no get light, na me wet dey Ado go get? Make I just carry face lipsrsealed

How are you sure Aso rock is not running on standby gen..

grin
Re: . by Kharol1234: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2022
I get light grin
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2022
E come be like say I no dey Nigeria with you guys..

Even when they said power dropped, My estate have light.

I have light almost 20hrs + in a day.. sad

I get tired of these threads asking for light situations.

And I have come to realize this privatisation of it, improved somethings a bit..Now they focus on neighbourhoods that remit enough cash to them.

Here they knock on the gate, you come out and make transfer to them, collect receipt.

That always willing to pay makes them always ready to ensure you see light.

This is opposite to where I grew up back in the days, any day NEPA people come, them go disconnect us, after that we buy wire and call electrician to fix it. grin grin

They don't care about light conditions there then..Plus weak 1805 transfer that explode anytime person buys a third hand AC and turn it on...The frustrations made a lot of families shy away from prompt payment of bills.

In summary, People living in a cluster must unite to make a statement when it comes to this light issues and general welfare..It helps put Electricity distribution firms in check...If not they will take advantage of that anď play hanky-panky on any cluster.
Re: . by KashApp: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:

How are you sure Aso rock is not running on standby gen..

grin
lols....
Re: . by theenchanter: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Here in ketu, Lagos. They brought the light around 4am, took it an hour later. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by badbreathcure101: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

And I have come to realize this privatisation of it, improved somethings a bit..Now they focus on neighbourhoods that remit enough cash to them.

Here they knock on the gate, you come out and make transfer to them, collect receipt.

This is opposite to where I grew up back in the days, any day NEPA people come, them go disconnect us, after that we buy wire and call electrician to fix it. grin grin

They don't care about light conditions there then..Plus weak 1805 transfer that explode anytime person buys a third hand AC and turn it on...The frustrations made a lot of families shy away from prompt payment of bills.

In summary, People living in a cluster must unite to make a statement when it comes to this light issues and general welfare..It helps put Electricity distribution firms in check...If not they will take advantage of that anď play hanky-panky on any cluster.
this is the problem with some stupid nairalanders like yourself. You broke ones jump at any opportunity to brag and show the world your stupidity. Ppl like you are actually broke offline

2 Likes

Re: . by propsvilla3: 6:20am On Mar 17, 2022
Our side have Light for like three days now just a few hours interruption. Anambra is dope
Re: . by Suspect1: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

They don't care about light conditions there then..Plus weak 1805 transfer that explode anytime person buys a third hand AC and turn it on...The frustrations made a lot of families
small play.. You already bombed us with noise, keep shut! pls.

1 Like

Re: . by Munzy14(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
badbreathcure101:
this is the problem with some stupid nairalanders like yourself. You broke ones jump at any opportunity to brag and show the world your stupidity. Ppl like you are actually broke offline
Frustration in your commenting is accepted as long as a stupid man you called your father allowed his semen escape without using common 200naira condom, a deranged element like you was conceived...Keep spreading nuisance and stupidity.

I am not responsible for your woes in life..

Online urchins feeling important...I am broke grin

Oya give me money na...

Frustrated akpa-amu... cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Munzy14(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Suspect1:
small play.. You already bombed us with noise, keep shut! pls.
If inferiority complex is a comment... grin

The thread is about giving light situation report in your area...But deranged humans are attacking my honest report from my area.. grin grin

Frustrations.

Pay your dues and have a free mind to be where you should be...If not you go wear inferiority complex like cloth.

Re: . by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
propsvilla3:
Our side have Light for like three days now just a few hours interruption. Anambra is dope
Thats EEDC...Those guys are trying abeg..

They are equally the ones in charge of my area supply...
Re: . by edochie12: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Thats EEDC...Those guys are trying abeg..

They are equally the ones in charge of my area supply...

you are correct,I am staying around rainbownet,at the back of army barracks onitsha,we are having light like 22 hours daily,I was surprised to hear that national grids collapsed

1 Like

Re: . by Suspect1: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

If inferiority complex is a comment... grin

The thread is about giving light situation report in your area...But deranged humans are attacking my honest report from my area.. grin grin

Frustrations.

Pay your dues and have a free mind to be where you should be...If not you go wear inferiority complex like cloth.

noise maker, keep shut!

Re: . by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
edochie12:
you are correct,I am staying around rainbownet,at the back of army barracks onitsha,we are having light like 22 hours daily,I was surprised to hear that national grids collapsed
Thank you for affirming this..

Some fools are insulting my first comment like say na me dey frustrate them grin grin grin

See the suspect that escaped from yabaleft still crying of noise..up there.. grin grin

Chief lalasticlala over to you.
Re: . by 1851onne: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Up NEPA

grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Your Salaries To Be Paid This Month, IG Usman Tells Police Offic / Our Record Shows Nnamdi Kanu Still In Kenya: President Kenyatta’s Office / Compare The Two Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.