Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help (420 Views)

**CLOSED**Manager And A Quality Control Officer Needed / Vacancy - Quality Control Officer (male) / Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by yinkbell: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hello Nairalanders. I am a Quality Control officer in food industry. I have been trained on job on how to analyse peroxide value, Acid value and free fatty acid in edible oils; palm olein and soya oil. I need to run an analysis on Iodine value, flash point, moisture content. Pls., Can any QC in the house give me procedure and chemicals to run these? Thanks alot for your support in advance. Pls., Mention me if you have run these analysis before or you are currently running it.
Re: A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by SeePerson92(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi, I am a quality control officer too in a food and chemicals lab here in ikeja, have you gotten answers to your questions , if NO ,I wouldn't mind sharing our SOP with you on your areas of interest .te author=yinkbell post=111151758]Hello Nairalanders. I am a Quality Control officer in food industry. I have been trained on job on how to analyse peroxide value, Acid value and free fatty acid in edible oils; palm olein and soya oil. I need to run an analysis on Iodine value, flash point, moisture content. Pls., Can any QC in the house give me procedure and chemicals to run these? Thanks alot for your support in advance. Pls., Mention me if you have run these analysis before or you are currently running it.[/quote]
Re: A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by joebases(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
@SeePerson92 please I am also a QC Officer in a food company. But do you mind sharing the SOP with me? It will be very helpful
Re: A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by joebases(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi, I am a quality control officer too in a food and chemicals lab here in ikeja, have you gotten answers to your questions , if NO ,I wouldn't mind sharing our SOP with you on your areas of interest

Please I am also a QC Officer in a food company. But do you mind sharing the SOP with me? It will be very helpful
Re: A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by yinkbell: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
SeePerson92:
Hi, I am a quality control officer too in a food and chemicals lab here in ikeja, have you gotten answers to your questions , if NO ,I wouldn't mind sharing our SOP with you on your areas of interest .te
Thanks sir. Pls do share with me: yinkbellnewman@gmail.com.
author=yinkbell post=111151758]Hello Nairalanders. I am a Quality Control officer in food industry. I have been trained on job on how to analyse peroxide value, Acid value and free fatty acid in edible oils; palm olein and soya oil. I need to run an analysis on Iodine value, flash point, moisture content. Pls., Can any QC in the house give me procedure and chemicals to run these? Thanks alot for your support in advance. Pls., Mention me if you have run these analysis before or you are currently running it.
Re: A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by yinkbell: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
yinkbell:

Pls do share with me: yinkbellnewman@gmail.com
Re: A Quality Control Officer Needs Your Help by yinkbell: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
SeePerson92:
Hi, I am a quality control officer too in a food and chemicals lab here in ikeja, have you gotten answers to your questions , if NO ,I wouldn't mind sharing our SOP with you on your areas of interest .te author=yinkbell post=111151758]Hello Nairalanders. I am a Quality Control officer in food industry. I have been trained on job on how to analyse peroxide value, Acid value and free fatty acid in edible oils; palm olein and soya oil. I need to run an analysis on Iodine value, flash point, moisture content. Pls., Can any QC in the house give me procedure and chemicals to run these? Thanks alot for your support in advance. Pls., Mention me if you have run these analysis before or you are currently running it.

Thanks sir for your timely response. God bless you sir. You can share the SOP with me : yinkbellnewman@gmail.com. I am sorry, I am just seeing ur response sir.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs / Help Help Help / Get Trained In Web Development & Get An Job/internship Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.