Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Study In Guyana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Guyana (228 Views)

INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America / Get Instant Lincoln America University [guyana]admission On D Spot14th Of March / Study In Guyana - Go Latin America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Guyana by Cousin9999: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's not cheap, but it's within reach.

University of Guyana has bachelor's and master's for 5,000 USD, and doctorates for 7,000 USD.
uog.edu.gy/tuition-fees

At Lincoln American University School of Medicine, the first year is 11,000 USD and subsequent years are 6,000 USD.
laumed.org/fee.php

Georgetown American University has a BSN program for 7,000 USD.
gau.edu.gy/tuition-fee-policy/

You'll have to contact Greenheart Medical University to get tuition fees, but I suspect they're affordable.
gmu.edu.gy/admissions/tuition-and-fees/

There are many more schools offering programs that can go as low as 3000, but I suspect international students will be paying more like 5000 at the lowest.

It's a lovely place with great people and vibrant culture. You'll leave with a competitive education and some great experiences. If you want to know more about life there, read my thread on Guyana.
Re: Study In Guyana by Cousin9999: 6:55pm On May 04, 2022
There's a lot of oil money happening there. And the population is tiny. Some of you might want to take another look at Guyana.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About The UAE !! Number 4 Will "Buhari" Your Mind / UTME 2022: How To Check The Results Of 2022 Mock UTME / Is Power Bi Skills In Demand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.