Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1436 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Pregnant Woman Throws Herself On Her 4yr Old Son After Gunman Opens Fire In Braz / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by Kingozymandias(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Well, my mom recently adopted a 4yr old child and he became part of my family, I was not around when the adoption was done but informed,so I came back to meet a cute little boy who has already gotten attached to my mom.Seriously I don’t know where the jealousy sprung up from,each time I see him bonding with my mom I become so jealous that I’ll retire back to my room and feign slight headache, I don’t hate him whatsoever,I even play with him a lot .As I’m typing I’m in my aunt’s house for a disguised visit just to clear my head and heart because I don’t know what is wrong with me,I want to be fine and totally erase this jealousy from my heart,body and soul before going back home and I don’t want anyone to notice that I’m jealous.What is wrong with me and how do I go about it?
[/s]

Obviously alot is wrong to be frank ... Discipline yourself and keep your thoughts and emotions in check ...
Being an adult entails learning that not everything will work the way we want them.to , there in comes self control and discipline. 9mw won't simply because he or she is hungry go and Rob a store...

The youngster is innocent in this... Occupy your mind with other things and spend less time on nairaland this place is very unhealthy for the mind.
These kind of thoughts stem from spending too much time here . Take breaks from the cesspool and rejuvenate.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

Obviously alot is wrong to be frank ... Discipline yourself and keep your thoughts and emotions in check ...
Being an adult entails learning that not everything will work the way we want them.to , there in comes self control and discipline. 9mw won't simply because he or she is hungry go and Rob a store...
The youngster is innocent in this... Occupy your mind with other things and spend less time on nairaland this place is very unhealthy for the mind.
These kind of thoughts stem from spending too much time here . Take breaks from the cesspool and rejuvenate.
Out Of point,you are talking from a programmed mindset of hate for me on this forum.Note:you didn’t say anything afterall

1 Like

Re: . by Oceanjagaban: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jealousy is a weak emotion
Re: . by Kingozymandias(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Out Of point,you are talking from a programmed mindset of hate for me on this forum.Note:you didn’t say anything afterall

Why would I hate you? I stated what I needed you to understand and my underlying message was , learn to discipline your mind ,hence control your emotions.

It's not every thought or urge one indulges in ,that's what separates us from the animals. This should not have even made.it here, this thought should have began and ended in your head...

Savvy?.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Jealousy is a weak emotion
You still haven’t said anything,why am I jealous because I don’t know where the jealousy is coming from and note that I’m fond of him but I noticed the jealousy is only when I see my mom bonding with him
Re: . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Why would I hate you? I stated what I needed you to understand and my underlying message was , learn to discipline your mind ,hence control your emotions.

It's not every thought or urge one insulges in ,that's what seoarrwts us from the animals. This should not have even made.it here, this thought should have began and ended in your head...I use this forum to express myself as I find it doing so in reality

Savvy?.
Re: . by DontBullshitMe: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
WITCHCRAFT.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
WITCHCRAFT.
Mtcheww,you don’t have anything to say
Re: . by Kingozymandias(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=111241678][/quote]

If you still didn't get my point then I am at a loss as to how best to communicate with you .
Re: . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
shocked

Something is telling me that you travel via Edo/Benin airways.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Something is telling me that you travel via Edo/Benin airways.
meaning?
Re: . by Kingozymandias(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=111241678][/quote]

I am still shocked at your earlier comment that I am by default disposed to hate you,? Why on earth would you feel that way?

What did I do or ray that made you feel like this ?
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
The jealousy will gradually wither as your love for the boy grows. Just try your best to restrain yourself from hurting him as your jealousy manifests. Try to relate with him the same way your mother relates with him.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I am still shocked at your earlier comment that I am by default disposed to hate you,? Why on earth would you feel that way?

What did I do or ray that made you feel like this ?
well that’s how you nairaland guys are full of unnecessary hate because you aall don’t always agree with my comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
The jealousy will gradually wither as your love for the boy grows. Just try your best to restrain yourself from hurting him as your jealousy manifests. Try to relate with him the same way your mother relates with him.
Hurting him?thats out of it.I relate and play with him,bond with him as well but immediately I see him bonding with my mom,I get jealous like a little child,in fact I’m ashamed of myself over the way I feel
Re: . by advanceDNA: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
You still haven’t said anything,why am I jealous because I don’t know where the jealousy is coming from and note that I’m fond of him but I noticed the jealousy is only when I see my mom bonding with him

Are you not the same Iyaebe that everyone knows on this forum?? But you are not a nice person naaa.
so why are you wondering why you are feeling jealous of a small boy... as in...you suppose know say o gbádún rárá...
Re: . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
meaning?

Nothing abeg, strength no get me jare
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Are you not the same Iyaebe that everyone knows on this forum?? But you are not a nice person naaa.
so why are you wondering why you are feeling jealous of a small boy... as in...you suppose know say o gbádún rárá...
How am I not nice?you really don’t know me.You obviously don’t know what to say
Re: . by Oceanjagaban: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
If I may ask,how old are you?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

If I may ask,how old are you?
old enough
Re: . by Kingozymandias(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
well that’s how you nairaland guys are full of unnecessary hate because you aall don’t always agree with my comments
Don't generalize, the you Nairaland guys tag isn't proper. I am really sorry you feel that way.

Anyways I apologize if I said anything that added to this or made you feel uncomfortable in anyway, no one deserves to feel this way.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't generalize, the you Nairaland guys tag isn't proper. I am really sorry you feel that way.

Anyways I apologize if I said anything that added to this or made you feel uncomfortable in anyway, no one deserves to feel this way.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Cheers
Thank you
Re: . by baby124: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
It’s normal if you are close to your parents to see them bonding with a new human being. Even siblings initially get jealous. Give it time, you will get over it. If you are not getting over it with time, then you are a naturally jealous person and need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
baby124:
It’s normal if you are close to your parents to see them bonding with a new human being. Even siblings initially get jealous. Give it time, you will get over it. If you are not getting over it with time, then you are a naturally jealous person and need Jesus.
Truth is I hate myself for feeling this way each time I see him bonding with my mom,I know it’s not good but I can’t help myself.I pray the feeling goes away sooner than I expect

1 Like

Re: . by baby124: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Truth is I hate myself for feeling this way each time I see him bonding with my mom,I know it’s not good but I can’t help myself.I pray the feeling goes away sooner than I expect
It will go. Relax and embrace him as your little brother. Your mum is and will forever be yours. He makes her happy and keeps her company when her older children are not around.
Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Well, my mom recently adopted a 4yr old child and he became part of my family, I was not around when the adoption was done but informed,so I came back to meet a cute little boy who has already gotten attached to my mom.Seriously I don’t know where the jealousy sprung up from,each time I see him bonding with my mom I become so jealous that I’ll retire back to my room and feign slight headache, I don’t hate him whatsoever,I even play with him a lot .As I’m typing I’m in my aunt’s house for a disguised visit just to clear my head and heart because I don’t know what is wrong with me,I want to be fine and totally erase this jealousy from my heart,body and soul before going back home and I don’t want anyone to notice that I’m jealous.What is wrong with me and how do I go about it?
Symptoms of Witchcraft.

Re: . by Kennyprince: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are feeling that he is not your blood and hence, your heart has not accepted him yet.

The same reason u can't imagine how he ( of another blood lineage) would suddenly become your family.

Well, you know adoption is legal and valid here in Nigeria if properly done. Pls find a way to get yourself out of this feeling cos it's doing u no good
Re: . by qekng40(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jealousy could lead to everything evil.

Were u the only child prior to his arrival??

You have to see him as a brother and not your mom's son.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
HarunaWest:
Symptoms of Witchcraft.
Mtcheww
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
Jealousy could lead to everything evil.

Were u the only child prior to his arrival??

You have to see him as a brother and not your mom's son.
I have four older brothers, there's nothing evil here please, i just go know why I'm jealous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kennyprince:
You are feeling that he is not your blood and hence, your heart has not accepted him yet.

The same reason u can't imagine how he ( of another blood lineage) would suddenly become your family.

Well, you know adoption is legal and valid here in Nigeria if properly done. Pls find a way to get yourself out of this feeling cos it's doing u no good
I do play and bond with him but that feeling always come whenever I see him with my mom bonding

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More / Am I Jealous Or It's Normal? / Women Vs Mother-in-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.