Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

NIN Validation Process - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIN Validation Process (537 Views)

Equal Access Holds Stakeholders Consultation, Validation Forum With Partners In / Nyif Bvn Validation / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIN Validation Process by ejimatic: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Do you know that most NIN numbers given to Nigerians are yet to be validated? Do you know that there is a difference between registration and validation of NIN nos? It was at a bank that I realized that my NIN has not been validated. I had to undergo some process before it was validated.My question is why the separation of NIN nos and validation process when all information given to the NIMC is in the database of the commission? Why subjection of Nigerians to Validation process again after registration process? Pls what is your experience on this and how did you do your validation process?

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Consultative Forum Loses Ex Secretary General, Col Shehu / Young John – Latest Album Love Is Not Enough Mp3 Download / Louis Vuitton Pet Mats Beds Soft Dog Cat Cushion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.