Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (469 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Somzie(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2022
//CLOSED
Re: . by DeathToAfonja: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Do not listen to this guy

He is scam and a cheat

He will send you questions after solving he blocks you

Beware

1 Like

Re: . by Somzie(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Do not listen to this guy

He is scam and a cheat

He will send you questions after solving he blocks you

Beware

you are definitely a troll so I won't even bother cos this is what broke men do. waste valuable time. your username says it all.
Re: . by DeathToAfonja: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Somzie:

you are definitely a troll so I won't even bother cos this is what broke men do. waste valuable time. your username says it all.

Pay me my money
Re: . by Somzie(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2022
DeathToAfonja:

Pay me my money

you didn't start today.

feel bad for your parents because this is how you are wasting the hard-earned money ur dad used to send you to Primary school.

Re: . by DeathToAfonja: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Somzie:

you didn't start today.

feel bad for your parents because this is how you are wasting the hard-earned money ur dad used to send you to Primary school.

All this can't help you Mr.

stop disrespecting developers
Re: . by Somzie(m): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2022
DeathToAfonja:

All this can't help you Mr.

stop disrespecting developers

Re: . by DeathToAfonja: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Somzie post=111544973][/quote]

You're really a nutcase

How dare you post my past comments jeez

Can't believe you

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants. / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Karl Over 15 Year Debt Ask Her To Send Account Details / Ogb Recent Aka Cultist React As Viral Video With GIRLFRIEND Showcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.